Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 55 to 63 of 86

Thread: Round II?

  1. #55

    Default Re: Round II?

    Looks to be an unsustainable 3-4% that states spend on police and firefighters' pensions.

    How can they continue to afford such exhorbitant costs!?

    Nation & World | Are employee pensions bankrupting states? Not really | Seattle Times Newspaper
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  2. #56

    Default Re: Round II?

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Personally, I'b begging that the regressives continue to push their anti-worker b.s. and keep pitting American against American.
    Maybe the repubs can take a lesson from Obama and the dems? They seem to be a bunch of uniters. They continue to push their anti -"the rich" b.s. and pitting American against American.

  3. #57

    Default Re: Round II?

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Now, if you want to call me a prick, then I'll tell you to go fuck yourself you chickenshit fucker and BEG you to tell me that in person sometime. Got it, boy?

    To the moderators: He started with the name caling and the use of "unsavory language." If I'm banned, so should our resident screw ball who thinks the world is out to get him.
    I'm not a mod here (surprising!), but this is out of line. I told r.payton that I thought he was out of line calling policemen "pigs" a while back but this is just as ridiculous.

    On the other hand, I'd love to see two internet tough-guys go at it. Can we make this happen somehow?

  4. #58

    Default Re: Round II?

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Which other states like Ohio, or are we just going on the strawman argument ONCE again? LOL!!

    Personally, I'b begging that the regressives continue to push their anti-worker b.s. and keep pitting American against American. Looks like it worked pretty well for Kasich and the fascist from Wisconsin, eh? LOL!!!
    I find you to be very immature. I have laid out my side of the debate and all you've done is tell me how your union works and that doesn't even fit into the debate at all. Then you go on calling people names and making up 3rd grade nicknames for people. I can only hope that when you grow up one day you will look back on your posts and realize how childish you are.

  5. #59

    Default Re: Round II?

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    I find you to be very immature. I have laid out my side of the debate and all you've done is tell me how your union works and that doesn't even fit into the debate at all. Then you go on calling people names and making up 3rd grade nicknames for people. I can only hope that when you grow up one day you will look back on your posts and realize how childish you are.
    Which argument? The strawman one that you seem so good at?

    Second cahnce: which other states?

    As for growing up, I sleep well at night.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  6. #60

    Default Re: Round II?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    I'm not a mod here (surprising!), but this is out of line. I told r.payton that I thought he was out of line calling policemen "pigs" a while back but this is just as ridiculous.

    On the other hand, I'd love to see two internet tough-guys go at it. Can we make this happen somehow?
    Save the phony outrage, or direct it to where it needs to go: Payton. Is he the one who first attacked me with an out of line name? Why no phony outrage for his comment?

    Can you make it happen? I'd LOVE it! A bit rusty, but I'd be willing to make a go of it.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  7. #61

    Default Re: Round II?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Maybe the repubs can take a lesson from Obama and the dems? They seem to be a bunch of uniters. They continue to push their anti -"the rich" b.s. and pitting American against American.
    Yes, I actually wish that they would. I recall this meeting VERY WELL, and how comedian/party boss Rush I Want Government To Pay For MY Internet Porn Limbaugh and Sean McVeigh Hannity, as usual, met this effort with pessimism and ridicule.

    Note the date. Obama Meets with Republicans on the Hill | 44 | washingtonpost.com
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  8. #62
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default Re: Round II?

    Jeez fact man ,
    Why so emotional ? that time of the month ?
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

  9. #63

    Default Re: Round II?

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Save the phony outrage, or direct it to where it needs to go: Payton. Is he the one who first attacked me with an out of line name? Why no phony outrage for his comment?

    Can you make it happen? I'd LOVE it! A bit rusty, but I'd be willing to make a go of it.
    I'm not really outraged, nor am I feigning outrage, I just said your comments were out of line at this website, which I still believe. I've been on other websites where anything goes, but not this one. Things go downhill pretty quickly when f-bombs start flying.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •