Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Freestyle World Cup 2012

Default Re: Freestyle World Cup 2012

Quote Originally Posted by gbdaz View Post
    Okibadze won clinch then when he was losing 2-0 he took yazdani down and laced him, not that suprising yazdani isn't that consistent at world cup, can someone fill me in on Iran vs USA I knew Iran won 4-3 I heard goudarzi was in on Burroughs legs and made a mess of it, Burroughs impressive again. Japanese vs taghavi looked like in a big match taghavi would turn it on and wins. I think amini or lashgari will beat sharipov, goudarzi over aliyev, taghavi over hasanov, magomedov over rahimi, asgarov over Iran, Hadi over Azeri, yazdani 50/50 with gazyumov, yazdani is just as strong if not stronger.
    Goudarzi looked like the better wrestler... he was in on him twice.... just got out powered by a much larger Burroughs. Burroughs scored two lucky pushouts and a clinch.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoWrestler View Post
    Goudarzi looked like the better wrestler... he was in on him twice.... just got out powered by a much larger Burroughs. Burroughs scored two lucky pushouts and a clinch.
    So then you could say: Despite Goudarzi's best attempts Burroughs' counter offense was just too good and Burroughs was able to score pushouts off of Goudarzi's attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    So then you could say: Despite Goudarzi's best attempts Burroughs' counter offense was just too good and Burroughs was able to score pushouts off of Goudarzi's attacks.
    I don't think you watched the match. This was a much better but much smaller wrestler putting on a good effort but being unlucky. The size difference was very noticeable, they looked like different weight classes.

No I most definitely did not watch the match, I'd love to though. Do you have a link to the match? Fila?

Also do you know if Goudarzi is normally at 74 or is he a 66 guy that is wrestling up for some reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    No I most definitely did not watch the match, I'd love to though. Do you have a link to the match? Fila?

Also do you know if Goudarzi is normally at 74 or is he a 66 guy that is wrestling up for some reason?
    Nah, I watched it when it was streaming. Prob be on fila or youtube later. No Goudarzi is 75kg, but I think Burroughs is big for this class.

Looks like Burroughs lucked his way to a 2-0 record against him. Lol

Clearly Gourdazi is the better wrestler.

Just hasn't showed in the results column yet.

fila began to upload videos:
    Dartfish.tv - Channel FILA Wrestling videos

Judowrestler is so obnoxious and bias.

Goudarzi is the better wrestler though. Even if Burroughs beats him 25 times in a row.

He's the better wrestler.

All hail Goudarzi and Judo Wrestler.

Goudrazi is not just a 74 kg wrestlers, but he's a big strong one too. Complaining about a size difference is uneccesary IMO, Burroughs is just better right now.

Why did Simmons wrestle against Iran? Even if the coaches don't like Hazewinkel this is an odd place to put Simmons in. The Iranian beat him badly at worlds.

Yazdani vs Gayzumov, Taghavi cs Hasaynov, Lashgari vs Sharipov, Aliyev vs Goudrazi... should be an awesome final round! I'm especially excited to see the 96 kg finals, to see if Gayzumov is back to form.
    Last edited by arm-spin; 05-12-2012 at 10:39 PM.