Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Asgarov vs Kudukhov

Default Re: Asgarov vs Kudukhov

i follow asgarov more then you.
    Kudukhov will work as number 2 and will be the more passive wrestler, and wait for his moment to score.
    and honestly i think asgarov won't reach the finals. someone else will beat him before.

Quote Originally Posted by TOMER4IK View Post
    i follow asgarov more then you.
    In that case you should know how he smashed everyone in Euro 2012 and Sofia. He has victories over wrestlers like Opan Sat and Fedorishyn. The guy is a pure talent AND very young, still growing as a wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by TOMER4IK View Post
    and honestly i think asgarov won't reach the finals. someone else will beat him before.
    Well, same we can say about any wrestler. I could also claim that Kudukhov under pressure can loose to some Japanese wrestler like he did in last Ollympics. Especially with his last performance..

other wrestlers will learn him.. i've seen him in azerbaijan he won't handle the pressure.
    Kudukhov is impossible to learn
    i expect to see asgarov in 66 next year.. and then it will be intersting

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    It`s not about doubting Asgarov, who probably scores more points than anyone else. It`s that Kudukhov, while he started out as a bit of a wild man, has wrestled a more cautious style in recent years. He`s still heavy handed, always moving and scores when he needs to, but he`s also become just about impossible to score on. He also likes to wrestle from space whereas Asgarov does most of his damage in the tieup. I also see this as a low scoring match, but I hope I`m wrong. IF Asgarov scores early big points, all hell may break loose.

I`m actually quite interested to see how Kudukhov wrestles- he must be feeling a ton of pressure. Personally I hope he comes out firing on all cylinders .
    Good one. Akzent what do you think about Asgarov - Kudukhov?

Tomer4ik

- Maybe you are right. We will see.

Who else is excited!!!!!!!!!

in this season (nationals, tournaments, the matches leading to the finals today), kudukhov didnt show anything that could be named exciting. i hope he may offer something in the final but i am not sure.

he didn't.

asgarov is very impressive. dominate performance. based on this bout he beats kudukhov any time he wants. wow, i'm blown away with this guy's confidence and execution in this match against one of the best pfp in the world.
    Last edited by gutfirst; 08-11-2012 at 01:23 PM.