Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor/Grajales in the room..

Default Re: Taylor/Grajales in the room..

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Bigg View Post
    Are you really asking that question? Lets see here,,,Grajales pins a 3x PA state champ in about the same time it took David to pin a no timer. By the way, I really dont know who is better but after watching both of those matches the competition that Grajales wrestled was far superior and he made the kid(ranked 4th in the country at 140) look like he was a jv wrestler. He actually yawned during the match. Remeber grajales is a 135lber not a 140. My guess is the Grajales/Taylor match will happen somewhere down the road. Also, didn't Grajales already stomp Collin Palmer? I think he did. Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think he did. Just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions, I am always right! Dr.Bigg
    I really don't think pin times are much of an indicator of anything. A pin is a pin, I think. Some guys are just really hard to pin, even if they aren't great wrestlers.

Grajales never stomped Collin Palmer. They have not wrestled in High School. There's really only one person who has ever stomped Collin Palmer: Nikko Triggas. David Taylor, however, did beat Collin Palmer earlier this year.

So did Andrew Alton (or was it Dylan?) Either way, Grajales did beat that guy.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

So Mr. Always Right,
    When did Grajales thump Collin Palmer?

The evidence being offered here that Grajales is superior to David Taylor is just so much bunk.
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    So did Andrew Alton (or was it Dylan?) Either way, Grajales did beat that guy.
    Andrew Alton beat Palmer. Grajales beat Alton. There was definitely no thumping in either match, though. (I didn't see the Grajales/Alton match, but the score was close.)

Quote Originally Posted by LkwdSteve View Post
    So Mr. Always Right,
    When did Grajales thump Collin Palmer?

The evidence being offered here that Grajales is superior to David Taylor is just so much bunk.
    I never said Grajales thumped Collin Palmer. Get your facts straight.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Andrew Alton beat Palmer. Grajales beat Alton. There was definitely no thumping in either match, though. (I didn't see the Grajales/Alton match, but the score was close.)
    I didn't say anybody thumped anybody.

Zapp, they weren't refering to you, it was one of the trolls who talked about thumpings.

I notice two posts in this thread that are over the top in favor of Grajales and both are the poster's first post. Take that for what it's worth.

Both are exceptional wrestlers who should do well at the next level. Taylor is a wildcard because you never know how a kid will adjust when going up that many weight classes. If they wrestle this year, it would be cool to see, but in the grand scheme of things, who cares? Neither needs the win to justify their place as a top tier recruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    I never said Grajales thumped Collin Palmer. Get your facts straight.
    I didn't say you did. I was referring to Dr. Bigg, who suggested that Grajales had "stomped" Palmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    I didn't say you did. I was referring to Dr. Bigg, who suggested that Grajales had "stomped" Palmer.
    You were quoting me, so I guess I was just making assumptions.