Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: collegiate nationals

Default Re: collegiate nationals

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Hey! I was googling it til my jelly doughnut fell in my lap. Actually I'm in training for the Savage Race and ran 4.3 miles yesterday. I cant move.
    You sure that decimal point shouldn't be one space to the left ?
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

LMAO...normally you'd be right but I've got the bruised feet and creaky knees to prove it.

The race is on 3/10. Ive lost about 12 lbs.

Savage Race - The Race Built To Kick Your Ass | Savage Race
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Unfortunately the moment Antczak couldnt hold 125 he was doomed.
    Antczak is 7-1 at 133 this season. His only loss at that weight is 3-5 to Chris Dardanes. Next year he is a redshirt senior and I don't think you can automatically dismiss him as a nonstarter.

I'm not trying to dismiss him, I guess I feel bad for him too. He has come a long way from his freshman season and probably has improved as much as anyone in that room. With Thorn, Dardanes already there I really wish he had been able to hold 125 but that's a lot to ask a kid, I know and agree.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I'm happy he made 133 as he's spent some time at 141 this season.

He wouldnt consider a massive pull to start next year?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I think it depends on his weight right now. If he's 135 soaking wet that might be nice until Brancale can get through his redshirt or Kingsley.

Never happen. Antczak couldn't make 125 two years ago when Sanders was injured and Minny had to forfeit.

I thought the Brown vs Fittery bout was good. Fittery obviously looked. . .shall we say not cut down! Brown's strength was obviously a problem for Fittery, but he is slick on his leg shots. Brown made a good showing for himself, but Fittery is too fast and experienced at this point. I'm sure hoping that DT can stay down at 165 next year so Brown can move in at 174.