Never too early to get started talking about the next season, and this wait is killing me. I've never been this excited for a monday to come in my life.

My BIGGEST beef: Use NCAA scoring for the NCAA tournament. I can elaborate on my reasoning for this if people want but I think I've already stated it elsewhere so I wont rehash it unless necessary.

Other things:
Fiddle with the tournaments we count and dont count a little bit. This is something we should look at during the preseason as team schedules are posted. The Brockport for example should definitely have been scored this year (although apparently I was the one who lobbied against it?? I certainly dont remember that but Jensens said so)

- I think a win over a ranked wrestler should count even if the event is unscored. There were some really good matchups between studs at the start of the season that werent counted due to the events not being scored.

- Bonus for Outstanding Wrestler of the tourney, Bonus for Hodge winner.
Doesnt have to be anything crazy, but I think the OW of conference tournies should get a +5 bonus. The bonus for NCAA's would depend on the scoring system we use, anything between 2 and 5 would be reasonable IMO.

You could also give awards for Gorrian and possibly even wrestler of the year if you felt compelled.

-Reconsider the money option
Maybe I'm just greedy because I'm in first this year, but I think expanding the prize pool would be a sweet thing. More importantly it would give people more rationale and incentive to do a proper job of managing their teams. This year we had three people drop out and stop posting lineups, I feel like people would be less likely to do this if money were on the line.

- Possibly an official rulebook?
I know that Jensens has a rules post at the beginning of every year, but its more of a general overview then a comprehensive set of rules. Through his rulings as commish Jensens has established a series of fantasy precedents that will continue to guide the league in the future and its constantly being added to. I think it might be a good thing to collect some of these rulings in one place and make it easy to refer to.

I'd probably be willing to undertake this project myself.

THats all I can think of for now, feel free to chime in with you guys's thoughts!