Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League LoSt!

Default Re: Fantasy League LoSt!

THanks to everyone who turned out! I think this was a big success and Im even more excited for the next two days now that I have some money riding on them.

Team LoSt:

125: #5 Brad Patak
    133: #5 Reese Humphrey
    141: #3 Alex Tsirtsis
    149: #6 Andrew Nadhir
    157: #8 Ben Jordan
    165: #3 Ryan Morningstar
    174: US Matt Everson
    184: #1 Jake Herbert
    197: #6 Matt Powless
    HVY: #2 Ben Berhow

Clearly not the highest seeded team ever but thats ok because I didnt draft for Seeds.
    Really I think its up in the air at this point anything can happen, good luck to everyone.

Still cant believe I landed Herbert with the #4 Pick...
    Gold is an idiot.

SEE POST #2-despite there seeds -you have a possible 4 champs -plus I admire a man who would draft Powless -state champion at 171 2 years ago-wrestles 197 to help the team and is 4-4 in the big 10-tough kid-- weighs 190 fully dressed .

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    LoSt -
    how much did you pay Bob not to take Herbert ?
    dude, dont ask me how that happened but I'm not going to question it haha. I dont personally think he even picked the #1 guy at 197.

A lot of strong teams here this is going to be a barnburner for sure
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    SEE POST #2-despite there seeds -you have a possible 4 champs -plus I admire a man who would draft Powless -state champion at 171 2 years ago-wrestles 197 to help the team and is 4-4 in the big 10-tough kid-- weighs 190 fully dressed .
    my picks at 149, 157, 174, and 197 were all based ENTIRELY off the bracket and not who I thought was the best. Powless should be able to demolish Steadman from PSU and then he'll have an outside chance of beating beatty.

Assuming he loses that he has #7 Brown in the wrestlebacks, which is definitely a winnable match for him (I would consider it a tossup).
    Gold is an idiot.

Team Ruff

125 - Precin
    133 - Beebe
    141 - Russell
    149 - Ruschell
    157 - Jones
    165 - Manuel
    174 - Wright
    184 - Biondo
    197 - Todd
    285 - Wise

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    my picks at 149, 157, 174, and 197 were all based ENTIRELY off the bracket and not who I thought was the best. Powless should be able to demolish Steadman from PSU and then he'll have an outside chance of beating beatty.

Assuming he loses that he has #7 Brown in the wrestlebacks, which is definitely a winnable match for him (I would consider it a tossup).
    He has a win over Brown already this year -He majored Steadman and in his match with Todd -Todd was wailing away and his knee popped and Powless went after him -lost 9-4 but at least had the stones to wrestle Todd .Walpole , in a similar situation against Bubba -nearly got stalled out -he was afraid Bubba was faking-sprain your ankle against me or one of my kids and your gonna get shot on and that ankle tweaked a tad -
    I am afraid goldman is going to ruin Young and Kinser -Neither Hernandez nor Coughlin have been hurt yet they have gone from AA's to jokes .

Quote Originally Posted by Ruff View Post
    Team Ruff

125 - Precin
    133 - Beebe
    141 - Russell
    149 - Ruschell
    157 - Jones
    165 - Manuel
    174 - Wright
    184 - Biondo
    197 - Todd
    285 - Wise
    I REALLY like this team-a lot of guys who wrestle well in tournaments -Manuel was 2nd team most of last year then got hot at conferences -might get some surprise points from Beebe if he beats Ortega otherwise you are just solid everywhere .
    I predict Team Ruff will win it .

Definitely a solid team by Ruff. I feel like I'm a mile ahead in my year long league but here I dont really think there are any huge favorites. I am happy with my team except for the fact that I have to root for two Iowa guys (and the boring ones at that!)
    Gold is an idiot.

I currently have 65 points I believe. It was a strong start, but a lot of tournament to go yet. Ruschell and Wright both pulled it out late, and it sounds like Ruschell is hurt which makes me want to cry.