Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Common Baby, Light My Fire!

Default Re: Common Baby, Light My Fire!

That is quality information, thanks M.

Thanks M.

Here is the product I intend to purchase for my family use the next time it is needed.
    Fox Labs Mean Green Pepper Spray

By the way, figure on having to replace the canister after about 2 years of carry even if not used. The propellent tends to "peter out" with time. Also, you should test it every 6 months or so - just a quick spritz to make sure it works.

R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

Quote Originally Posted by M Richardson View Post
    Also, you should test it every 6 months or so - just a quick spritz to make sure it works.
    Good idea. I may give my "do gooder" neighbor a quick spritz when he mows his grass in February. He makes the whole neighborhood look bad.

Don't spray him. Spray some on a rag and wipe it on the underside of the door handle to his car. Or, in this case, on the push bar to the mower. He won't notice it on his hands, but when he wipes the persperation from his forhead, or rubs his eye, or best of all, picks his nose . . . .

now mike-you are getting VERY close to conspiracy. What you said is similar to me telling Q to simply loosen a carbarater screw just enough to where it leaks a drop or 2 then sets the engine on fire (and is indistinguishable from an electrical fire)I read about that in a book .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Don't spray him. Spray some on a rag and wipe it on the underside of the door handle to his car. Or, in this case, on the push bar to the mower. He won't notice it on his hands, but when he wipes the persperation from his forhead, or rubs his eye, or best of all, picks his nose . . . .
    I didn't hear it from you, but.......dude better not mow his grass in February again. Just sayin...

Spider - I don't know why, but spit really bothers me. Luckily, the two times I have had to deal with this, I had really good staff back up that was able to keep me out of serious trouble.
    After reading your posts, I'll gladly keep my job and you can keep yours.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Jeez, Spider - you mean I bought that new Dremel tool for nothing?