Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I demand a Apology

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieJ2 View Post
    And will we ever know what the real truth is? DNA tests say that these guys did not leave any genetic material behind. That's it. Maybe there was a rape and the wrong guys were identified. Maybe the women lied. Maybe the tests were bungled or tampered with. Alcohol was involved, so is anyone's version of the events to be trusted? Will we ever know the 100% truth? Probably not. Move on.
    have you forgotten that she reversed her tale a said she wasn't raped ?

That reversal was the sole for Nifong dropping the rape charges.

I think we know the truth. She didn't change her story out of fear.

What is truly sorry about this case is Nifong, lying to the grand jury and evidence and then hiding the real evidence that blew out his case.

You know those actions by Nifong may allow a bunch of convictions to be overturned and remanded for retrial.
    Last edited by RYou; 04-12-2007 at 09:47 PM.

Yeah, I guess I don't remember that she recanted. Curious. Still the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if she was paid off by the families of one of the boys. I don't think we really know the full truth a lot of the times.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieJ2 View Post
    Yeah, I guess I don't remember that she recanted. Curious. Still the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if she was paid off by the families of one of the boys. I don't think we really know the full truth a lot of the times.
    You are doing yourself a disservice by admitting stuff like this goes through your noodle. Bonnie, for an adult in the care of children, I am telling you it makes you look ignorant, if not flat-out stupid. And I mean that to help you in the future.
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."

The reason that Al sharpton and the reverend Jessie Jackson should apologize is because last year when they were told if the evidence says that the boys are innocent, will you admit you're wrong? Both of them said no and then on top of that, they would still give the women a scholarship for lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius J. Reilly View Post
    You are doing yourself a disservice by admitting stuff like this goes through your noodle. Bonnie, for an adult in the care of children, I am telling you it makes you look ignorant, if not flat-out stupid. And I mean that to help you in the future.
    Such a troll.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

I have to agree with Bonnie, Donkey you are just being an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    I have to agree with Bonnie, Donkey you are just being an ass.
    Wild accusations/conspiracies deserve the utmost ridicule. She deserves to be called out. It is just dumb. Instead of facing facts she, quite disgustingly, accuses the rich white boys of a payoff.

Get a life, bonnie. you are the troll.
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."

You will never goad me into a discussion or an arguement or a debate or whatever you want to call it Ignatious or Lefty or Donkey or whoever you are. The way you treat people is unacceptable.

Olympic Champ

You called him by the right name the first time: Troll. Note the troll's oft-used technique of purposefully misdirecting a discussion--in this case calling Bonnie a troll--kind of like a skunk proclaiming that the fox is responsible for the bad smell that's always in the vicinity when the skunk (troll) appears.