Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If Big took over for Brands at the OTC...

Default Re: If Big took over for Brands at the OTC...

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    I can put four other people in my new car anyone else want to drive to Russia with me?
    Is it one of those pimped out rides that Big was posting pictures of a week or so ago?

I'm not sure, but I'm sure in Russia you get 10,000 channels on your Direct TV and DSL is outdated. I bet their internet is faster than ours.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Olympic Champ

John Smith is the only guy that was truly proficient in freestyle from the last 20 years of American wrestling. Cary Kolat and Zeke Jones might be other ones but that is it.

Olympic Champ

Sad when Americans feel Direct TV is the most important factor for evaluating another country. Pathetic but not surprising..

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    John Smith is the only guy that was truly proficient in freestyle from the last 20 years of American wrestling. Cary Kolat and Zeke Jones might be other ones but that is it.
    Didn't Sanderson win a gold medal? How long ago did Kelly win his Silver? I guess Monday was not anygood either.
    http://www.youtube.com/TonyAvallone
    Dad of Karissa 155lb Varsity College Freshman

Yeah, forget about Cael, and Kenny, Dave and Mark Schultz, and even those godforsaken Brands brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Sad when Americans feel Direct TV is the most important factor for evaluating another country. Pathetic but not surprising..
    Don't forget DSL, oh yea and my cell phone.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Is it one of those pimped out rides that Big was posting pictures of a week or so ago?
    Nope, just one of those gas guzzling American cars.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Yeah, forget about Cael, and Kenny, Dave and Mark Schultz, and even those godforsaken Brands brothers.
    Brands brothers who are they?