Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to?

Default Re: What are you listening to?

The Dillinger Escape Band, kind of Mike Patton-ish (Faith No More)

Scale the Summit, killer instrumental band.

I don't know how I've missed out on this song, just discovered it recently. I own about 75% of the Neil Young/CrazyHorse albums, missed this somehow. Incredible song, recorded in front of his fireplace, you can hear the wood crackling in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Adrenaline Mob, one of Mike Portnoy's (ex drummer from Dream Theater) bands.

Im on a smart phone right now&dont know how to post a video from it. But Portnoy has another band called Rival Sons with Ritchie Kotzen and Billy Sheehan. I love Kotzens voice bit I think the bass it overdone in that band. Thats just me though. Check them out.

Anthrax from the 90's

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Im on a smart phone right now&dont know how to post a video from it. But Portnoy has another band called Rival Sons with Ritchie Kotzen and Billy Sheehan. I love Kotzens voice bit I think the bass it overdone in that band. Thats just me though. Check them out.
    I've heard of that band, but they're called The Winery Dogs. I do need to check them out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    I've heard of that band, but they're called The Winery Dogs. I do need to check them out though.
    Haha! You're right! I watch That Metal Show and write down the names of the bands they reccomend. Its often like 3 am and 12-15 beers in. O had both written down and forgot which was which. My bad.

Danko Jones

This one has Rex Brown from Pantera on bass