Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to?

Default Re: What are you listening to?

Quote Originally Posted by Dart Shark View Post
    Any and all Slayer, just because I loathe WBC something fierce.
    I consider myself about as in the know as one can get when it comes to music, but after two days of trying to figure this acronym out, I give up. Who is WBC?
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Westboro Baptist Church. They plan to picket the funeral for the Slayer guitarist who just died.

I think it's a bad idea to picket and/or make fun of Slayer fans, it's not going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Westboro Baptist Church. They plan to picket the funeral for the Slayer guitarist who just died.

I think it's a bad idea to picket and/or make fun of Slayer fans, it's not going to end well.
    I was still getting the point that they were making when they went from gay funerals to soldiers' funerals, but they've taken it to a level now that is beyond my comprehension!

Literally in the moment.

Last edited by ban basketball; 05-17-2013 at 09:04 PM.

Not sure if anyone else keeps up with Izzy Stradlin or not but his solo stuff is pretty good. This is the latest from him I've heard.

Izzy Stradlin or izzn't e?
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

I love that new bands aren't afraid to bring in the guys who paved the way. This features Rob Halford.

I'm a weird case with Izzy Stradlin. I LOVE Izzy's music, (like Velvet Revolver too) but loathe Guns N Roses.

Quinn: I'm finally getting to see Jamey Johnson at the legendary Surf Ballroom, here in Iowa in July. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    I'm a weird case with Izzy Stradlin. I LOVE Izzy's music, (like Velvet Revolver too) but loathe Guns N Roses.

Quinn: I'm finally getting to see Jamey Johnson at the legendary Surf Ballroom, here in Iowa in July. Can't wait!
    You will love JJ. He's completely old school. The only problem you may find is that the young kids in the crowd have no respect for anyone else. I'm glad I was just up the hill in a bar parking lot with as good of a seat and cheaper beer.