Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to?

Default Re: What are you listening to?

A favorite Stephen Stills song, wonderfully made to sound familiar.

UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    A favorite Stephen Stills song, wonderfully made to sound familiar.

Very nice. I know you didn't link to Neil Young, but it's impossible for me to see CSN and not think of the Y. I finished a great biography of Neil Young when I was visiting my sister in November in Summerlin (suburb of Vegas). It was one of those books that took me forever to read, I kept putting it down and picking it up again, but when I finally had a chance to read every day I realized what a great book it was. Anyway, here is the link to the book and I'll post a vid of Neil Young as well.

Shakey: Neil Young's Biography: Jimmy McDonough: 9780679750963: Amazon.com: Books

Obligatory Neil Young.

Okay, this isn't an Easter song, it's about the Passover, but close enough.

Classic Joe Walsh. This song has a bouncy feel to it.

Most amazing cover ever by a six year old? Yes.

Flop, I'm sure you know of these guys. I saw them open for Meshugah a few weeks ago. They play 8 string guitars, the last two cords being bass cords. Simply amazing. I'd call them vertuosoes but I don't know how to spell it.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Flop, I'm sure you know of these guys. I saw them open for Meshugah a few weeks ago. They play 8 string guitars, the last two cords being bass cords. Simply amazing. I'd call them vertuosoes but I don't know how to spell it.

What's up Quinn? Check page 3 of this thread where I link to Tosin Abasi and Animals as Leaders. Amazing guitarist. Meshuggah is brutal, that is a great concert. I haven't seen Meshugg yet, will do soon.

Also, I linked to Meshuggah on page 5 of this thread. You saw two amazing bands, in my opinion.