Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming fight card rumors- UPDATED

Default re: Upcoming fight card rumors- UPDATED

I was breaking balls about your commentary.

Gonzaga showed some life in his last fight, but previously his gas tank and heart were clearly lacking

if you saw him partyin git up at 530am, I wonder if that means he was just going to crash out when I saw him by the elevators at 1100am
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

The rap on Gonzaga is that if you can withstand his initial onslaughts you can beat him. He is like a bully he comes if you push him back he will crumble.

All the dudes that coach me are training partners with Carwin. They say he is a beast. He was a D2 national wrestler champ, a football all american, he received his purple belt faster than anyone under Marquardt, and he has been boxing for almost five years now. He is a huge, powerful, athletic dude with some serious skills. I am curious to see what his chin is like though.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    The rap on Gonzaga is that if you can withstand his initial onslaughts you can beat him. He is like a bully he comes if you push him back he will crumble.

All the dudes that coach me are training partners with Carwin. They say he is a beast. He was a D2 national wrestler champ, a football all american, he received his purple belt faster than anyone under Marquardt, and he has been boxing for almost five years now. He is a huge, powerful, athletic dude with some serious skills. I am curious to see what his chin is like though.
    ah ok, that explains alot.

www.euromitsu.com

Yes I am certainly bias.

Lesnar vs Mir is the fight i am most anticipating. Lets go Brock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Bet...layer_embedded
    Lets go Brent!

Mur v. Lesnar should be pretty good, but I'm really looking forward to Cain Velasquez v. Cain Velasquez at UFC 99

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    Mur v. Lesnar should be pretty good, but I'm really looking forward to Cain Velasquez v. Cain Velasquez at UFC 99
    That will be epic! I am going with Velasquez.

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    That certainly would be an interesting fight...
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

Mike Tyson once said "I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating." I certainly hope this is not along the lines of was we should expect from Cain Velasquez v. Cain Velasquez at UFC 99...
    Lets go Brent!