Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mario Mason Blair Academy Wrestling

Default Re: Mario Mason Blair Academy Wrestling

I guess what I don't understand is why you are such a baby when someone thinks differently than you. Are you not capable of having a legit conversation without trying to downgrade people for their thoughts? I mean, grow up already, Jensen.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

I'll continue to post how I please buddy. If you come on here and make ridiculous statements like "I don't think Mason is the real deal nationally" and then don't give anything to back it up, I'm going to call you on it.

I'm not picking on you, I'd do it to anyone on here, I've done it to plenty of people on here. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you then I really don't know what to tell you.

Maybe you're the one that needs to do a little growing up.

I can handle it just fine. You're the one that said "why do I bother wasting my time with you."

I can have a conversation without having to turn into the "message board nazi." I made my points as to why I don't think he is going to be the real deal. He may be at the high school level, but I don't think he'll be that great at the college level until he fixes a few things in his arsenal.
    Last edited by wrastler118; 10-06-2007 at 02:19 PM.

You said one thing about his wrestling, that he doesn't turn people. There are lots of guys in College, that have seen lots, and lots of success that don't get back points every match.

I guess if not getting backs every match makes someone "not the real deal nationally" in your book thats cool.

I was under the impression that wrestling wasn't homogeneous, and that the important thing was winning matches. Something that Mason seems pretty adept at.

Yes, winning matches is important. However, if you can't turn people on top at the HS level and just merely "hold on" for dear life, what happens when you get to college and wrestle someone really good at getting away? There is more to being good on top than just holding on. The good guys can turn other good people. Look at Moore/Lang and Perry/Hendricks.

Wow I just read both pages of this...All I have to say is I will never get that 5min. of my life back. Mason is a great wrestler, it did not show in the video but stats don't lie look at all his accomplishments. Hopefully he picks Minny over OSU. If he does look out in the future...
    125 Zach Sanders
    133 Jayson Ness
    141 Mike Thorn/Matt Mincey
    149 Mario Mason
    157 Jake Deitchler
    165 Scott Glasser
    174 Brandon Stich
    184 Sonny Yohn
    197 Still needs work could be Jake Kahnke (Sr. @ Prior Lake HS Minn)
    285 Atticus Disney/Joe Nord/Ben Berhow

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wussow View Post
    Wow I just read both pages of this...All I have to say is I will never get that 5min. of my life back.
    Aren't we the witty one, if reading our threads is so laborious I'm sure you know the way out of here.

Why not just bump Sonny up to 197, and stick his brother Cody who I'm sure is likely to follow him to the Gophers in at 184. I personally like that line up better.

125: Sanders
    133: Ness
    141: Thorn
    149: Mason
    157: Deitchtler
    165: Glasser
    174: Sitch
    184: Yohn
    197: Yohn
    285: Nordhow/Disney

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Aren't we the witty one, if reading our threads is so laborious I'm sure you know the way out of here.

Why not just bump Sonny up to 197, and stick his brother Cody who I'm sure is likely to follow him to the Gophers in at 184. I personally like that line up better.

125: Sanders
    133: Ness
    141: Thorn
    149: Mason
    157: Deitchtler
    165: Glasser
    174: Sitch
    184: Yohn
    197: Yohn
    285: Nordhow/Disney
    Come on Jensen don't be so thin skined someone had to lighten the mood of this topic Yes, that does look good. My only question would be are both Yohns going to be big enough to wrestle at 184 and 197. I know Sonny wrestled at 189 in HS but 197lbers usually come down from 215.I know there are some exceptions and hopefully he is one!

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Technically......(and of course top work helps....but...)

If you can win on your feet and can get out from bottom.....you will win everytime.
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.