Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tying Up With Stronger Guys

Default Re: Tying Up With Stronger Guys

Yeah, I think you got the right idea. This video also shows the setup I'm talking about.

Elbow Off Sweep Single to a Cutback Double Wrestling Videos, Wrestling Techniques, Wrestling Moves, Tips, Takedowns
    Am I cool now?

Collar tie should put you in great position. Guys are very vulnerable there. I don't teach my guys much out of the collar because there are so many defenses/counters. Get an elbow off to a hi c down pat and maybe a slide by and you'll own guys with collar ties.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Collar tie should put you in great position. Guys are very vulnerable there. I don't teach my guys much out of the collar because there are so many defenses/counters. Get an elbow off to a hi c down pat and maybe a slide by and you'll own guys with collar ties.
    Got TechWave now, I haven't ever seen the V Block before, but I'm going to start using it.

Thanks everyone for all the help, I appreciate how much time and posts you guys do to help me. I think I'm going to stop going to the collar tie so much and start working more from wrists, inside ties, v blocks, and the like.