Ed Herman vs. David Terrell
    Ryo Chonan vs. Karo Parisyan
    Frankie Edgar vs. Spencer Fisher

PRELIMINARY CARD
    Thiago Alves vs. Chris Lytle
    Joe Lauzon vs. Jason Reinhardt
    Marcus Aurelio vs. Luke Caudillo
    Akihiro Gono vs. Tamdan McCrory

Final announced card for now. It looks like a pretty solid group of fights too, the "Main Event" isn't exactly as "Main" as it could be, but Rashad v. Bisping is an interesting match up none the less.

I'd have preferred to see Lauzon's fight on the main card though, instead of Ed Herman
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Default Re: Ufc 78

Quote Originally Posted by shocker71 View Post
    After the bisping/hamell joke I would think that Dana wants to throw Bisping to the wolves. I don't give him a snowballs chance................... and besides seeing bisping get his lunch fed it would be great to see karo get beat to a bloody pile.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MNFan View Post
    Thank you
    I do not like karo.
    http://www.youtube.com/TonyAvallone
    Dad of Karissa 155lb Varsity College Freshman

Is it his personality or the way he fights.
    He came across as a a dick in the The Ultimate Fighter show, but I love to watch him fight.

I am biased towrads Judokas because I have done Judo for so long and he is one of the few guys that effectively uses throws in the octagon.

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    Is it his personality or the way he fights.
    He came across as a a dick in the The Ultimate Fighter show, but I love to watch him fight.
    I'm in the same boat, I don't like Karo's personality, but damn if he isn't fun to watch. His fights with Nick Diaz, and Diego are two absolute classics for me.

He wins this one, I think he should fight Fitch to see who gets the next title shot after GSP.

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I want to see Rashad knock Bisping the EFF out. He is a crass, graceless loser. Booooo Bisping.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I'm in the same boat, I don't like Karo's personality, but damn if he isn't fun to watch. His fights with Nick Diaz, and Diego are two absolute classics for me.

He wins this one, I think he should fight Fitch to see who gets the next title shot after GSP.
    I agree with you guy's, Karo can throw down and his fights are fun to watch, I just think the comes accross as a total jerk. I just love to see guys like that get put in their place.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    I want to see Rashad knock Bisping the EFF out. He is a crass, graceless loser. Booooo Bisping.
    Couldn't agree with you more. I just hope that Rashad gives him a little hope that he can sway the judges like in England, then pull the rug out from under him and have him waking up counting lights on the ceiling. Bisping is a "bobby big wheel", thinks he's going places but ends up at the end of the driveway, acts like he's got cash but can't rub two nickles together, on and on and on, add your own if you like.

Predictions
    Rashad over Bisping TKO Round 3
    Houston over Silva KO Round 1
    Karo over Chonan UD
    Edgar over Fisher SD (Fight of the night)
    Herman over Terrell UD