Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: XX International Tournament ?Zi?łkowski? - Poland

Default Re: XX International Tournament ?Zi?łkowski? - Poland

ok cool, i seen it..... damn as if gourdazi won... where did he come from?

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    the funniest match of day 1 was boke vs. reader. you'll see when the video is up.
    I heard that Boke killed Reader, what happened?

By the way, there are no champions at the tournament XX International Tournament, only runner-ups to The Most Interesting Man in the World.

Reader took Boke down immediately and looked impressive. Boke got the next takedown, turned Reader multiple times with a bow and arrow and pinned him.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoWrestler View Post
    ok cool, i seen it..... damn as if gourdazi won... where did he come from?
    So I guess Sanderson will place higher then Amini at the worlds

Shahin and Barzakov both wrestling at 66! Both placed 3rd. Some Russian guy won. According to oldddirty on the other site, Churella got royally screwed in his bronze medal match vs. Barzakov.

I wonder why Shahin has struggled since the Olympics, he looked so awesome when he won his two titles/

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    So I guess Sanderson will place higher then Amini at the worlds

/
    But will he place higher than Goudarzi...?

Regardless I think Amini is better than Sanderson. Beating Americans doesn't count for much these days.

How come Sanderson did not participate?

I read Sanderson was going to wrestle not in Poland, but in Romania, next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by cashregister View Post
    Reader took Boke down immediately and looked impressive. Boke got the next takedown, turned Reader multiple times with a bow and arrow and pinned him.
    Did you watch them in the seconds before the match began? That was actually the funniest thing.

Sanderson and Varner are both competing in a European tournament next weekend, I'm sure that it fit their/his schedule better.

Akzent, based on cashregister's account the Reader-Boke match doesn't sound too funny, what was humorous about it? And was it as funny as my Dos Equis joke on this thread?

I cannot describe this. It was a situation before the match started; both staying in the middle of the mat and trying to make each other nervous.

I couldn't watch the 3rd place matches at 84. Did Amini pin Mirzaei or Mirzaei withdrew in the 2nd period?