Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Religion in Wrestling Looking for some help guys

World Champ

Default Re: Religion in Wrestling Looking for some help guys

Once again, your are so right bluestater. Wittenberg was from Chicago also, as were others. I almost don't think of Michigan as Midwestern, at least not Detroit, which has the most of the Islamic population that you referred to.

What I didn't want to do was to name specific people, except for those who chose to be identified with their religion (Maccabiah, FCA, etc.), hence my general answer. For many people, religious choice is personal information.

Oops and so sorry (again) for my spelling and typing. That's Christian with an h. I pick the worst times to mess up...

Default Re: Religion in Wrestling Looking for some help guys

Quote Originally Posted by grapplefan View Post
    Once again, your are so right bluestater. Wittenberg was from Chicago also, as were others. I almost don't think of Michigan as Midwestern, at least not Detroit, which has the most of the Islamic population that you referred to.

What I didn't want to do was to name specific people, except for those who chose to be identified with their religion (Maccabiah, FCA, etc.), hence my general answer. For many people, religious choice is personal information.

Oops and so sorry (again) for my spelling and typing. That's Christian with an h. I pick the worst times to mess up...
    I wasn't going to say anything about the spelling.