Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Matyushenko vs Little Nog

Default Re: Matyushenko vs Little Nog

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Little Nog wins this fight. I'll break it down later, but this is a no brainer.
    Oh yeah?

Now I'm 100% sure I will bet on Vlad (who has never been submitted).
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    I look forward to it. Adolf dont forget that we have to exchange breakdowns on the Henderson vs. Franklin and GSP vs. Penn fight. The clock is ticking.
    Henderson - Franklin:

Bisping told MMAWeekly Radio recently. "There's idiots on the Internet that say I dodge good fighters and this and that, and that kind of annoys me a little bit and that's why I want to fight these guys."

He sees this the same as me too

"If I had to pick a winner, I'd probably go out on a limb and say Rich Franklin by decision, to be honest."

I think 3 rounds is too short for Dan to impose himself
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Claudale how bout you bet me? I'll be happy to take your money. Little Nog wins this fight and he wins it going away. What is it with your infatuation with Russian fighters?
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Claudale how bout you bet me? I'll be happy to take your money. Little Nog wins this fight and he wins it going away. What is it with your infatuation with Russian fighters?
    VMat is the underdog, but of course I'll bet you with odds. Although it's a red flag of hard times that you made your employees chip in for the xmas party.

I believe Vlad beat Kevin Jackson and Kurt Angle in freestyle, he also beat Lesnar in folkstyle going up several weights when they were both in junior college.

He's never been submitted and has decent standup. I think he should be the favorite.

Claudale, he's also the guy who got out wrestled by 5th place in California high school state, Tito Ortiz. I'd rather not humiliate you any more than I already have on these boards, perhaps we should take this up privately and then you can thank me when you win some money as a result of listening to me.

As for sign of tough times, non sense. We just put our biggest competitor out of its misery and we now have the market share that was out of our reach. 09 will be our biggest year ever and Old Adolf may even retire. Life is good old Metalski, life is good.
    Lets go Brent!

That's a good point, but Tito is better than his HS accomplishments. Randy trained hard to defend Tito's takedown and it appeared early in the match that Tito was going to get it. Also Tito was on the top of his game and since the fight was at 205, Vlad had a hard time making weight (and I believe weigh ins were the day of the fight back then).

Little Nog doesn't have the same takedowns that Tito had.

Am I getting odds? If so, the bets on, just need to agree on the amount.

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    VMat is the underdog, but of course I'll bet you with odds. Although it's a red flag of hard times that you made your employees chip in for the xmas party.

I believe Vlad beat Kevin Jackson and Kurt Angle in freestyle, he also beat Lesnar in folkstyle going up several weights when they were both in junior college.

He's never been submitted and has decent standup. I think he should be the favorite.
    then how the Fu*k is he not in UFC getting a title shot?
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    then how the Fu*k is he not in UFC getting a title shot?
    He is not the biggest ticket in the sport today.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    He is not the biggest ticket in the sport today.
    That's true certainly, but he has some impressive wins and only has 3 losses - one in a title match where he had trouble making weight, one to Arlovski and I'd have to search for the 3rd.

After having problems early against Jamal Patterson, he hammered him pretty good.

Affliction is doing another poor job of advertising and I hope this card happens. Arlovski - Fedor is one of the Pride - UFC matchups I wanted the most.

My question is how the hell did Matyshenko go from the Belarus national team where he beat Olympic gold medalists to a junior college? If I ever met him, I'd ask him that - where were the D1 schools?