Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Bilderberg Group

Default Re: Bilderberg Group

Just keep looking for --QUE BONO--what one individual or group stood to benefit most from this tragedy ?
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

follow da $$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post

follow da $$$$$$$$$$
    That one was a little too far out there for me to even consider. I get that the technology is there to do it, but surely they would have known this would be filmed by someone in this day in age. I can't explain what that thing is on the bottom of the plane, but I just can't believe that it is a military plane painted to look like a commercial airliner and they blew up the other one over the ocean. There surely would have been debris from the one blown up if that happened. But I am no scientist, I just find that theory to be too far out there.

[FONT='Trebuchet MS',Arial,sans-serif]Crime of the Century: The Israeli Mossad & 9-11 (continued)
    by MYRON GOLDFARB (HENRY MAKOW.COM)

Number one,they don't have any photos of all these Arab men who flew the planes in those airports.

Number two, a 757 never ever flies from Boston to California with only forty passengers. It's never been done even once before. That's why they have hubs if they need more passengers. But those planes should have left those airports with no less than 200 passengers and then they might have picked up more in Chicago or Atlanta.

This one piece of evidence proves the planes were staged to not have many passengers. Why didn't the pilots question the lack of passengers? Did they ask the airport why the lack of passengers? So if something was never done before why was it done four times on 9/11?

Then we have the fact that nobody could have used their cell phones to call, because they were traveling too fast. So this means the cell phone calls were bogus and they were staged by the Mossad or our government. Then you have the fact that the planes didn't have windows and had a pod underneath and no markings. This means they weren't 757s belonging to those airlines. Then the jets hit the side of the buildings and they hit steel girders but not one piece of the wings or fuselage fell off.

One huge piece of evidence is the fact that when the planes hit they were loaded with kerosene and there should have been hundreds of gallons of kerosene on fire streaming to the ground. But if you look at the videos there isn't any fuel falling. It's just a fireball and nothing more.

In several videos you can clearly see the thermite as it is burning and throwing off showers of sparks prior to the explosions. Then you can clearly see flash explosives going off as the buildings fall and you can see explosives blowing out 200' from the buildings.

The truth be known, none of the planes that left the airport were involved in the crashes. Did the people even board planes or were they simply loaded on buses and taken out of the airports?

The fact that CIA and FBI agents profited from 9/11 is clearly evident by paper trails. The videos show all the evidence we need that there was explosives in the building. Arabs could not have placed the explosives. This leaves Larry Silverstein and the Mossad.

Once again the Arabs are blamed for a crime committed by the Mossad. But if the Arabs had committed 9/11, what were they wanting to accomplish?

The fact is the buildings needed to have the asbestos removed. This would cost many millions of dollars and taken years. So the buildings had become obsolete and what better way for Larry Silverstein to make a few billion? To make us hate the Arabs and have the Patriot Act written weeks in advance and all ready to sign by lawmakers who weren't allowed to even read it.

Now we have one million more federal agents. We have FEMA camps in place. All we need is another attack.

I hope the Arabs are ready, because there is going to be another attack and they will be blamed for it. The Mossad probably is putting everything in place at the moment. People are wondering what will they destroy this time?

Because there was a CIA agent who was tailing Israelis who had a small nuke bomb like the one the Mossad used in Bali.

He was chasing them down and was killed by the local police. Strange how a CIA agent with more power over the local police was gunned down like that.

So apparently we already have a bomb in the USA. So it would seem they are going to bomb something in the southern parts.

Maybe an oil refinery outdated and slated for destruction? Who knows? But we have everything in place and ready to show the gullible Americans what this NEW World Order is all about. Maybe it is another name for Communism?
    ---

Myron Goldfarb is the pen name of a Jew who doesn't like what he sees.

--

Myron adds:

Henry, I did forget about tower seven. A building that just fell to the ground. after Larry Silverstein said, they were going to pull the building. Some of this stuff is so blatant you wonder why the American people haven't stormed the White House and held the lawmakers hostage and demanded the people responsible for 9/11 haven't been arrested.

Then you have a plane that crashes in Pennsylvania and all there is is a hole in the ground. No wreckage. Clearly this was a missile that crashed and they say it was a 757 and it vaporized on impact and maybe half the population believe this nonsense.

You might have seen the clear footage of the plane that landed in the Hudson River? Did you notice the video compared to what we saw from the Pentagon? The government had nothing to hide so they released the photo, but the most guarded building in the world showed us only a fireball and clearly it was a missile.

This Larry Silverstein you can only wonder what the people would do to him if they were told the truth. This must be one powerful Jew. I mean he can lease buildings and then implode them with dynamite and isn't charged with lacing a building with dynamite with people inside. I'm sure it's illegal to do this. It seems the FBI spend more time and trouble going after people like Matt Hale and Edgar Steele. What did these people do? They both wrote books about Jews.

It seems that all these people like Rush Limbaugh who constantly tell us about the government and the president is nothing more than a rouse. Rush talked daily about Bill Clinton and the Democrats. But it's just for show. But you'll notice Rush says nothing not a word about Jews.

Henry, what many people don't know is on 9/11 there were many crimes. They stole all the gold from under the trade towers. The Mossad detonated micro nukes under the towers like they did in Bali. this was done to destroy everything and this was still burning weeks later. The reason for taking out tower seven was it held all the evidence of the Enron investigation. It had the records of the IRS of criminal investigations. So 9/11 was well planned out in advance. Many things like the bombs in the buildings can't be blamed on Arabs. The poor Arabs can't win as long as the Jews want to destroy them.

The American people should keep demanding answers. They should ridicule Bush wherever he gives a speech. Because he is responsible for 9/11. Although he should be executed for his crimes. The video they have on him in that school on 9/11 is proof he knew in advance.

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED
    savethemales.ca - The Israeli Mossad & 9-11
    [/FONT]
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Six months before the 9/11 attacks the World Trade Center was "privatized" by being leased to a private sector developer. The lease was purchased by the Silverstein Group for $3.2 billion. "This is a dream come true," Larry Silverstein said. "We will be in control of a prized asset, and we will seek to develop its potential, raising it to new heights."
    But the World Trade Towers were not the real estate plum we are led to believe.
    From an economic standpoint, the trade center -- subsidized since its inception -- has never functioned, nor was it intended to function, unprotected in the rough-and-tumble real estate marketplace. [BusinessWeek]
    How could Silverstein Group have been ignorant of this?
    Also, the towers required some $200 million in renovations and improvements, most of which related to removal and replacement of building materials declared to be health hazards in the years since the towers were built.
    It was well-known by the city of New York that the WTC was an asbestos bombshell. For years, the Port Authority treated the building like an aging dinosaur, attempting on several occasions to get permits to demolish the building for liability reasons, but being turned down due the known asbestos problem. Further, it was well-known the only reason the building was still standing until 9/11 was because it was too costly to disassemble the twin towers floor by floor since the Port Authority was prohibited legally from demolishing the buildings. [Arctic Beacon]
    Other New York developers had been driven into bankruptcy by the costly mandated renovations, and $200 million represented an entire year's worth of revenues from the World Trade Towers.
    The perfect collapse of the twin towers changed the picture.
    Under a pending agreement, a developer and his investors will get back most of the down payment that they made to lease the World Trade Center just six weeks before a terrorist attack destroyed the twin towers. Developer Larry Silverstein and investors Lloyd Goldman and Joseph Cayre are nearing a deal that would give them about $98 million of their original investment of $124 million, The New York Times reported Saturday. [MontereyHerald 11/22/2003]
    Instead of renovation, Silverstein is rebuilding, funded by the insurance coverage on the property which 'fortuitously' covered acts of terrorism. Even better, Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy, based on the two, in Silverstein's view, separate attacks. The total potential payout is $7.1 billion, more than enough to build a fabulous new complex and leave a hefty profit for the Silverstein Group, including Larry Silverstein himself.
    As reported in The Washington Post, the insurance company, Swiss Re, has gone to court to argue that the 9/11 disaster was only one attack, not two and that therefore the insurance payout should be limited to $3.55 billion, still enough to rebuild the complex.
    Update: WTC Leaseholder May Collect Up To $4.6B
    A federal jury on Monday ruled that the assault on the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center was in fact two occurrences for insurance purposes. The finding in U.S. District Court in Manhattan means leaseholder Larry Silverstein may collect up to $4.6 billion, according to reports. [Forbes.com 12/06/04]

The result of court ruling: Silverstein makes a huge profit off of the 9/11 attacks.
    IF one ''follows the money'' as has been suggested-Silverstein made Billions ...

R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    That one was a little too far out there for me to even consider. I get that the technology is there to do it, but surely they would have known this would be filmed by someone in this day in age. I can't explain what that thing is on the bottom of the plane, but I just can't believe that it is a military plane painted to look like a commercial airliner and they blew up the other one over the ocean. There surely would have been debris from the one blown up if that happened. But I am no scientist, I just find that theory to be too far out there.
    And I suppose if you caught your wife in bed, naked with another man & she jumped up & said "This isn't what it seems! Who you are gonna believe? Your own eyes or ME?" You'd say....???

All I am saying is look at the visual evidence. Inductive reasoning can come up with a multitude of causes (scenarios) for that effect (result)...

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    And
    I suppose if you caught your wife in bed, naked with another man & she jumped up & said "This isn't what it seems! Who you are gonna believe? Your own eyes or ME?" You'd say....???
    That reminds me of the old Eddie Murphy bit. "Yes I had sex with her, but I LOVE you".

All I am saying is look at the visual evidence. Inductive reasoning can come up with a multitude of causes (scenarios) for that effect (result)...
    I am not doubting the visual evidence. I am just skeptical that it was a different plane. Maybe it was the same plane, maybe there was a reason for the extra thing. I don't know. But I just can't wrap my head around the thought that it was a military plane flown by a remote control and the other one was blown up over the ocean. Just like in the Casey Anthony case, it is up to someone to prove what did happen not what didn't. To me, this didn't prove it.

quinn,
    Have you ever seen a passenger jet w/out windows ? Or one so sturdily built that the wings and fuselage remain intact AFTER ramming through a building ? What was the white light appearing after the impact ? either a lot of light bulbs or the heat signature from a missile ?
    Everyone thoght Silverstein was crazy for ''buying'' the towers as they were an albatross and a class action lawsuit waiting to happen -ALL were asbestoss laden and were NOT equpped for fiber optics -then the stuff really hit the fan when he told the firefighters 'there has been so much loss of life -just pull it (tower 7 ) down . He had already received nearly 100% of his investment back and then bought 2 insurance policies which paid him nearly 5 billion dollars.
    ALL of this took years of planning and MANY people benefitted greatly-The U.S. was now allowed into Afghanistan and , more importantly , this allowed the passing of the Patriot Act and Tower 7 was where ALL the Evidence for the ENRON investigations-on and on- SSDD.