Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pryor Done at Ohio State

Default Re: Pryor Done at Ohio State

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Next Maurice Clarett?
    No need for the ?
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    World team trials fantasy. Diversify fool.
    I guess I didnt even know there was a World team trials fantasy league. I surely would've won it on the strength of former Hawkeyes, and that guy Paul Jenn beat, if I had been in it.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    I guess I didnt even know there was a World team trials fantasy league. I surely would've won it on the strength of former Hawkeyes, and that guy Paul Jenn beat, if I had been in it.
    Can you say THREAD HIJACK?!?
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

Na Na Na Na
    Na Na Na Na
    Hey Hey
    Good Bye
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    So you're sad to see the 60 year old enabler leave, the very man in charge of leading the athletes. However, the 20 something immature student(with horrible oversight) is the one you are glad is gone?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I am glad they're both gone. Tressel was WAAAAAY too conservative for my likings. It seemed like he just played for a field goal. Pryor was WAAAAAY over-rated. They both screwed up and should be gone.

On a side note, I will never be convinced that selling your own possessions should be illegal. Selling your autograph shouldn't be illegal. As far as I know, a person's signiture and rings are theirs and not owned by the NCAA. I know there are rules against this, but I think it's the NCAA over stepping personal boundaries. I wonder if these kids could sign to the CFL right out of HS and not have to worry about this crap. They could play a few years until eligible for the NFL. Not sure if they're allowed to, though.

So you're sad to see the 60 year old enabler leave, the very man in charge of leading the athletes. However, the 20 something immature student(with horrible oversight) is the one you are glad is gone?
    My not liking Pryor has nothing to do with his tattoos, accepting cash, or even anything he did or didn't do on the field. I haven't been fond of him since before he was tOSU's starting QB, actually. His freshman year, he lived in the building that I worked in. I don't think I've ever met anyone else with his attitude.

Love to hear some TP stories. I can only imagine.

Did you hear what his attorney said and how he compared Slavery with being a College Athlete?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Did you hear what his attorney said and how he compared Slavery with being a College Athlete?
    I have not. And I tried to google it but came up with nothing. I would like to read it, though, if you have a link. I think I may agree with him. Or it would at least be like the old WV coal miners who were paid with vouchers that only worked at their company's store. Both ways, they gotcha, yet they make out like bandits.