Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: U. S. Open Seeds, Discussion

Default Re: U. S. Open Seeds

Kolat and Burroughs have been the highlights so far. Very interested to see what they can do in the finals.

Video anywhere?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I don't know if the Ustream broadcast is archived. If it isn't then videos should show up on the USAWrestling Youtube and/or Flo over the next few days.

If you're asking about video for the finals, that should go live at 7
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Where is this "Ustream"?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Where is this "Ustream"?
    Front page of Themat.com like it is every year.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

55 KG
    Troy Nickerson v. Sam Hazewinkel

60 KG
    Shawn Bunch v. Reece Humphrey

66 KG
    Teyon Ware v. Cary Kolat

74 KG
    Jordan Burroughs v. Nick Marable

84 KG
    Jake Herbert v. Keith Gavin

96 KG
    Jake Varner v. Dan Erekson

120 KG
    Steve Mocco v. Tervel Dlagnev

Very interested to see Bunch v. Humphrey since they are training partners. Gotta figure Bunch has the advantage. Kolat v. Ware is such a surprise to me I don't really even know what might happen. Will be interested to see how JB does against Marable who has great defense but will probably rely on the ball grab to get it done. Herbert should beat Gavin again.
    Really hope Mocco wins. Love to see Danimal beat Varnish though I think it's unlikely it's been a good showing for him.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Front page of Themat.com like it is every year.
    Don't get smart with me.

I'm seeing Greco? Is Free after this?