Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turn the Chat On

Default Re: Turn the Chat On

I guess it's called Facebook. I'm just touched that Christian thinks I have Peeps.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

In the summer we'll come up with something like that we're certain people will have unlimited access free (2,000+) and others can buy access - similar to the old "VIP member" stuff.

Before next season the server hosting TWT will be upgraded yet again (we're on an Intel Xeon 3450 Quad Core w/ 8 GB DDR2 Memory) along with the chat itself. The chat will be faster and less buggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    In the summer we'll come up with something like that we're certain people will have unlimited access free (2,000+) and others can buy access - similar to the old "VIP member" stuff.

Before next season the server hosting TWT will be upgraded yet again (we're on an Intel Xeon 3450 Quad Core w/ 8 GB DDR2 Memory) along with the chat itself. The chat will be faster and less buggy.
    Mr. Chekov,
    Set a course for Xeon 3450 Quad Corew/ 8 GBDDR2 memory-Warp factor 3-Spock-set phasers on full-we're gonna kill some klingons !!

Round of 12

I'm going to have to post a lot before this summer!

Quote Originally Posted by dutch134 View Post
    I'm going to have to post a lot before this summer!
    That's what scares me the MOST!
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."