Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: I really enjoyed the "Cael Sanderson will never win as a coach" Era

Default Re: I really enjoyed the "Cael Sanderson will never win as a coach" Era

With Cael doing what he does in the hardest division in NCAA wrestlign (Big 10) he's a pretty good coach.

I did not think Penn State would do it. I figured it would be like ISU, close but settling for second or lower with most of the studs on the mat falling short.
    Well, two of the three studs on the mat fell short and the winner was not really expected to do it.

The supporting cast in the wrestlebacks won it, something that has been sorely lacking on Cael's teams in the past. This year they did it and deserve every bit of congratulation possible for their accomplishment.

Winning this one was very good for college wrestling. Winning again will be GREAT for college wrestling.

Looks as if Cael's move to PSU was a good one after all. Congrats and keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by zzyzx View Post
    I did not think Penn State would do it. I figured it would be like ISU, close but settling for second or lower with most of the studs on the mat falling short.
    Well, two of the three studs on the mat fell short and the winner was not really expected to do it.

The supporting cast in the wrestlebacks won it, something that has been sorely lacking on Cael's teams in the past. This year they did it and deserve every bit of congratulation possible for their accomplishment.

Winning this one was very good for college wrestling. Winning again will be GREAT for college wrestling.

Looks as if Cael's move to PSU was a good one after all. Congrats and keep it up.
    A very gracious post!!