Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Best 2011 RS Freshmen

Default Re: Best 2011 RS Freshmen

Well the name 1stplace was a dead give away
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Well the name 1stplace was a dead give away

With the exception of midlands this year first place and Iowa wrestling have been pretty much synonymous over the past few years. Where are you living in VA? I lived in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com</st1:City><ST1Fairfax</ST1 county a while back...super expensive

Fairfax aint the real VA lol, I'm from Grundy Va, now live and go to school in Radford VA, close to Roanoke, that's the real VA, anything west of Richmond LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyes2 View Post
    Fairfax aint the real VA lol, I'm from Grundy Va, now live and go to school in Radford VA, close to Roanoke, that's the real VA, anything west of Richmond LOL.
    Agreed! I'm from an area called the Shenandoah Valley. It's pretty rural.

If you're from Grundy Hawkeyes2, All of Single A is anxiously awaiting you guys coming down(I coach a Single a team)
    Last edited by vaisforlovers; 03-01-2011 at 06:33 PM.

I know the Shenandoah! And yes sir, born, raised and wrestled in/at Grundy. My little brother was a freshman this year. Everyone is looking forward to dropping down to A next season, single A is loaded so should be as good as the NCAA tournament next year LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyes2 View Post
    Everyone is looking forward to dropping down to A next season, single A is loaded so should be as good as the NCAA tournament next year LOL.
    Guess you're being sarcastic?

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Agreed! I'm from an area called the Shenandoah Valley. It's pretty rural.

If you're from Grundy Hawkeyes2, All of Single A is anxiously awaiting you guys coming down(I coach a Single a team)
    My Parents live in PA and I'm currently in Birmingham, AL, so I've made the trip down 81 a few times. I believe Radnor is pretty much right off the interstate. Even us northern "non" Virginians have heard of the Shenandoah Valley

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    . Even us northern "non" Virginians have heard of the Shenandoah Valley
    Glad to hear that! It's a great place with tons of history and scenery.

I was making a joke about the Single A State being as tough as the NCAA's yes, but not that Single A will be loaded. So 1stplace you know the Carlson kid that was from VA, then came to AL and won State, now is back in VA for his Senior year?