Thread: Practicing wrestling techniques without a partner on a rug

Default Practicing wrestling techniques without a partner on a rug

Will practicing 100 shots, 100 sitouts, 100 switches, 100 standups, and shadow wrestling for 2 minutes in 3 sets a day help me keep fresh during my off season or will it be more detrimental to my technique because I am not getting that resistance from a partner or the feeling of a real wrestling mat?

I will also be watching technique videos and matches, training, and I will join a off season team that will meet twice a week to practice. Does that sound good?

I have a 80 pound punching bag. It doesn't have arms or legs or anything, it is about 3 feet. How can I use that to practice wrestling?

Thanks

Also, now that is is off season for me, I have about 9 months to prepare for my first match. That will be my inspiration. My top three goals are Better Conditioning, Wrestling Technique ( I don't want to get rusty ), and More Strength ( Strength helps a lot ) Is there anything else I am missing that I should have in my goals?
    Last edited by bigteeth96; 02-20-2011 at 10:42 PM.

Tags for this Thread

can you practice wrestling without a partner, how can i practice wrestling moves without anything, how do i practice wrestling with out a partner, how do you practice wrestling, how to be a great wrestling without a partner, how to fractice on whestling, how to get better at wrestling without wrestling partner, how to get better with wresteling, how to learn wrestling without a partner, how to practice for wrestling, how to practice wrestling, how to practice wrestling moves without a partner, how to practice wrestling on the off season, how to practice wrestling shots without a partner, how to practice wrestling with a partner, how to practice wrestling with out, how to practice wrestling without a partner, how to practice wrestling without parnter, how to practise wrestling, how to shadow wrestle, how to wrestle without a partner, how would you practice for wrestling, powered by vbulletin techniques, practice wrestling shots without a partner, practice wrestling teqnuice, practice wrestling without a partener, practice wrestling without a partner, practice wrestling without partner, practicing technique for wrestling, practicing wrestling, practicing wrestling shots, practicing wrestling technique at home, practicing wrestling with a punching bag, shadow wrestling, shadow wrestling drills, shadow wrestling tips, shadow wrestling workout, site: how to get better at wrestling, training for wrestling without a partner, training wrestling offseason no partner, where can you practicing wrestling, wrestling practice without a partner, wrestling shadow drills, wrestling shot technique practice, wrestling techiques to practice at home, wrestling techniques forum, wrestling with no partner, wrestling with or without partner, wrestling without a partner, wrestling without partner

View Tag Cloud