Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trade

Default Re: Trade

This is barring an injury to any of these guys prior to 2/17.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Just make sure its you (and not a certain someone who wasn't very happy about this trade) who makes the decision about whether or not you want to do this. Like I told you via pm, Salopek isn't injured. He wrestled today.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

He took the forfeit, he didn't compete. A certain someone can't have Amu back so it has nothing to do with that. I needed a conference champ at 197 and I can't afford someone that is injured this late in the season for Amu.

I may regret it but I'm going to need to rescind that trade since he didn't pass "the physical" so to speak. If it was a done deal then it's a done deal. Bc you wanted it to be not until 2/17 then I think it's fair to rescind it if I have concerns now over his health.

Thanks Shane.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Whatever...

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Go look at his performance this weekend. If you think he's healthy why didn't he wrestle in the match against Maryland that they lost 19-16?

Then he walks out and takes a forfeit against Duke and then he doesn't wrestle again against Appalachian State?

You wanted the trade for 2/17, not me. If Salopek is hurt, I no longer want him. Its not like I wrestled him and then he got hurt and now Im crying foul. In any other league he has to pass a physical. Well he didn't pass it.

I asked the trade to be put off for a week to allow you to keep Amuchastegui for his last two matches of the year, since my team is good enough to where I don't desperately need him.

I was trying to do you a favor given that you still need quite a lot to go right for you if you're to make the playoffs.