For Tanner Hall (No. 2 @ 215) Trains for Olympics and many other topics visit HSWrestling.net

Meridian High School?s Tanner Hall (No. 2 @ 215) is that good.

Last week, on National Signing Day, dozens of local student-athletes and thousands across the country signed their college national letters of intent.

Imagine, however, if only two high school football players in the nation were given scholarships.

?He is the best wrestler in the world in his weight class in high school,? said Mike Davies, a volunteer coach for the Meridian High wrestling team. ?There?s no doubt about it.?

?I?m not training to beat the kid across the street,? said Tanner Hall, ?I?m training to beat the kid across the ocean.?

Hall is one of two high school wrestlers whose life will become*one big training session for the Olympics.

?I get an opportunity to go down to the United States Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs,? Hall said.

?If you talk to some of the top recruits in this country, they won?t even know about this program because it?s only even offered to the elite of the elite,? said Davies.

Apple Valley (MN) Destin McCauley (No. 1 @ 152) and Germantown (WI) Jesse Thielke (No. 1 @ 130) are the other two high school wrestlers who will be joining him.

To read complete article By: Matt Loveless at* fox12idaho.com