Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: #3 Penn State (PSU) vs. #4 Minnesota (MN) Predictions/Discussion/Results

Default Re: #3 Penn State (PSU) vs. #4 Minnesota (MN) Predictions/Discussion/Results

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    & 141.
    Based off the styles of the two wrestlers involved I don't see 141 as being in doubt, I think Thorn wins there without much trouble.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Default Re: #3 Penn State (PSU) vs. #4 Minnesota (MN) Predictions/Discussion/Results

anyone know if this will be a live feed from anywhere or any website?

The meet is being delayed on Big Ten Network

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Based off the styles of the two wrestlers involved I don't see 141 as being in doubt, I think Thorn wins there without much trouble.
    Thats pretty bold...I know that Thorn can go 7 minutes and he's unpredictable. I say if he loses, its because he beats himself with a stupid move. Otherwise I like him to win in this, the first match-up with Alton.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

125 Sanders WBF Morgan MN 6-0
    133 Long Dec Thorn 6-3
    141 Thorn Dec Alton 9-3
    149 Molinaro MDec Zilverburg 9-7
    157 Taylor WBF Mincey/Grygelko 9-13
    165 Yohn MDec Kemmerer 13-13
    174 Ruth MDec Glasser 13-17
    184 Wright Dec Steinhaus 13-20
    197 Yohn MDec Ortega/Rugger 17-20
    Hwt Wade Dec Nelson 17-23

PSU - 23
    Minn - 17

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post

THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

I think Minny may lose to Mich on the road. This could well play into how up the guys are for PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Thats pretty bold...I know that Thorn can go 7 minutes and he's unpredictable. I say if he loses, its because he beats himself with a stupid move. Otherwise I like him to win in this, the first match-up with Alton.
    I don't think it is. Thorn finds a TD and he's able to start to pound on Alton from the top a little bit.

I'll definitely be on pins and needles though during their initial flurries on the feet.

Waiting for your predictions Shane.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."