Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Rulon Gardner - The Biggest Loser

Default Re: Rulon Gardner - The Biggest Loser

He had a tough week this week, though. He only lost 4lbs and was in danger of being kicked off the show until some people actually gained weight. He might be getting down to the tougher weight to lose, now. But the look on his face when he saw his weight makes me believe that he will go the exta mile this coming week.

For the life of me I dont understand how their numbers can be so low at times, but that's just me. They must not work out more than once or twice a day.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

In total denial that Rulon could have cheated on his diet, I will say that the reason he only lost 4lbs is because he gained so much muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat. That's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it.

The contestants got to go home for two weeks and then had to come back for a weigh in. Rulon won immunity with the biggest weight loss, 17lbs. I knew he'd bring it after his bad week last week.

Rulon lost 8 lbs tonight, down to 342 lbs.

I've heard a nasty rumor that Rulon gets caught cheating...wife sneaks him some fat burning pills. I would normally ignorer a rumor, but it came from a co-worker who is close to Rulon.... I hope not... I love him!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDale View Post
    I've heard a nasty rumor that Rulon gets caught cheating...wife sneaks him some fat burning pills. I would normally ignorer a rumor, but it came from a co-worker who is close to Rulon.... I hope not... I love him!
    Don't come in here blasting Rulon with your first post!! If it ends up true, okay. But there are better ways to make friends.

They actually had that on the teasers...Jillian confronts Rulon cheating.