Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 40

Thread: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

  1. #10
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    As written, these seem to have very little relevance to anything. Perhaps you could reword them in a way that might have some meaning?
    They have EVERYTHING to do with developing the therapy & establishing what works & what doesn't.

    Is there some word in there you do not understand or comprehend?

  2. #11

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    I know that this is a normal sort of understanding that MDs put forth. However the MIND & the Brain are 2 different things. The Brain is purely physical & acts as a switchboard to relay communication. The Mind is composed solely of Mental Image Pictures. These pics as I said have a mass & they exist in chains, (images related by content). This can be physically demonstrated.

    The pictures are arranged in an exact chronological sequence, recorded @ 24 images per second. This sequence is called the Time Track. The object of the therapy is to move the person up & down on the time track to the areas of most trauma & then permanently relief that trauma.

    Sorry kr, again you are wrong, what most people call the mind, is a function of the electro chemical interactions in the brain, without those electro chemical reaction we would not be able to think, to analyze or to remember anything. The brains itself stores memories which you are calling Mental Image Pictures. They can also be auditory and not visual as well though. You claim these pictures have mass, if that is indeed the case please point me to the scientific evidence of such existence.
    Memories are indeed arranged in a chronological order. You make it seem as if the memories are essentially a video tape, however the example you gave earlier about the person knocked unconscious would only involve the audio recording and not a video tape because if the person’s eyes are shut they would not have the camera on to record visual images.



    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    Psychologists, Psychiatrists & Counselors do NOT have an exact anatomy of the Human Mind. Dianetics does. Whether you realize it or not all people have those pictures. One might BURY them & then think that apparently they are free from them, but they are not. Occasionally someone spots the truth of some negative memory, (applying by accident some basic principle of Dianetics) & it AS-ISes. Then they are free of them. But usually that's just one incident or a chain of incidents. It does not free them of the totality of the reactive mind.

    There is such a thing as POSITIVE GAIN, (positive thinking, positive postulating, positive determination & education). These things add to a person, such as a Christian studying the Bible or a Buddhists meditating. However they do not & cannot address the need for NEGATIVE GAIN & that means getting rid of the baggage we carry around with us, (the individual reactive mind & group reactive mind).
    The reason psychologists, psychiatrist and counselors do not have an exact anatomy of the human mind, is because one does not exist and therefore neither does dianetics have the exact anatomy. Science has however begun to map the human brain and identify areas of memories, areas that allow auditory functioning, areas that allow visual functioning, areas that increase anger, areas that cause pain and so forth, (see this link: http://www.er.doe.gov/accomplishments_awards/Decades_Discovery/92.html). I agree that memories can be both visual (pictures) and auditory. I agree some people bury some memories that are harmful/painful and can have problems with them and can live relatively normal lives until something triggers those memories and causes problems. That is well documented in both the sciences of psychology and psychiatry. The practitioner of these sciences help those people deal with those memories when they are exposed. Perhaps there is some truth to the fact that Dianetics can help people bring those memories to the surface and deal with them before they become an issue, I do not know but I am open to looking at the scientific evidence to see if I would agree.

  3. #12

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    True we are not all necessarily "slaves" but that is a relative term in this case. All beings have a reactive mind. Some people have a greater THETA, (life force) to ENTHETA (enturbulated or negative life force) ratio. Some people are overwhelmed by their reactive minds. Some can deal with it but feel that something is holding them back. Anyone will benefit from getting rid of this.

    I deal with people who want to get rid of it and/or want to address some specific physical injury or emotional trauma. Usually after handling a specific incident the person realizes that there is a lot more hidden from themselves then they know & want to continue.
    I agree, all people do have a subconscious which you are calling a "reactive mind" which is the part of their brain with all sorts of miscellaneous information which either does not need to be available and accessible in the conscious mind or is pushed back because it has negative and/or painful memories attached with it. Some of the subconscious/reactive mind is positive and allows a person to react quickly in situations where instincts need to kick in and part of it can be negative. I don't doubt that having the ability to openly access the items of the subconscious/reactive mind would be beneficial. If you have the knowledge of how that can be done, please provide the scientific studies and evidence that indicate how to do it.

  4. #13

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    They have EVERYTHING to do with developing the therapy & establishing what works & what doesn't.

    Is there some word in there you do not understand or comprehend?
    No kr, there are no word I do not understand but I have lots of issues with the way they are being used herein. Let us start with the word axiom.

    Here is the definition of such:

    1: a maxim widely accepted on its intrinsic merit because it is so obvious

    2: a statement accepted as true as the basis for argument or inference

    3: an established rule or principle or a self-evident truth

    I fail to a single thing in this list that is widely accepted or is a self evident truth. I am will to let you walk me through them to help me see that though. Let us take your first axiom:

    Axiom 1: The source of life is a static of peculiar and particular properties.

    First of I am not sure what you are calling the source of life, to me it would be that which most people refer to as God. That is it is the energy that animates everything in the Universe. I am not sure what you are referring to as a static. Here is the definition of static:

    1:
    exerting force by reason of weight alone without motion

    2: of or relating to bodies at rest or forces in equilibrium

    3: showing little change <a static population>

    4: a: characterized by a lack of movement, animation, or progression b: producing an effect of repose or quiescence <a static design>

    5: a: standing or fixed in one place: stationary b of water: stored in a tank but not under pressure

    6: of, relating to, or producing stationary charges of electricity : electrostatic

    7: of, relating to, or caused by radio static

    Which of these definitions of static are you intending to have applied in this particular “axiom?” And how is this relevant to the conversation we are having.

    We will have to go through these one at a time if I am going to be able to make head or tails of what you are trying to say here, I am a very literal, scientific minded individual.
    Last edited by coachsparky; 12-23-2010 at 02:24 PM.

  5. #14
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    Sorry kr, again you are wrong, what most people call the mind, is a function of the electro chemical interactions in the brain, without those electro chemical reaction we would not be able to think, to analyze or to remember anything. The brains itself stores memories which you are calling Mental Image Pictures. They can also be auditory and not visual as well though. You claim these pictures have mass, if that is indeed the case please point me to the scientific evidence of such existence. Memories are indeed arranged in a chronological order. You make it seem as if the memories are essentially a video tape, however the example you gave earlier about the person knocked unconscious would only involve the audio recording and not a video tape because if the person?s eyes are shut they would not have the camera on to record visual images.
    You can again claim that but I have evidence & demonstrability on my side.

    We can treat the BRAIN all day long & the person will get worse. We apply the axioms of Dianetics to the mind & the person gets better. Every time.

    Again just because the eyes are shut & the ANALYTICAL consciousness is shut off does not mean that the REACTIVE mind is not recording. It is in full.

    I have accessed too many memories to be told otherwise & the people I have worked with have gained or regained abilities due tot he therapy.

    Results substantiate the technology & the ideas behind it.


    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    The reason psychologists, psychiatrist and counselors do not have an exact anatomy of the human mind, is because one does not exist and therefore neither does dianetics have the exact anatomy. Science has however begun to map the human brain and identify areas of memories, areas that allow auditory functioning, areas that allow visual functioning, areas that increase anger, areas that cause pain and so forth, (see this link: [/SIZE][/FONT]http://www.er.doe.gov/accomplishment...covery/92.html).

    I agree that memories can be both visual (pictures) and auditory. I agree some people bury some memories that are harmful/painful and can have problems with them and can live relatively normal lives until something triggers those memories and causes problems. That is well documented in both the sciences of psychology and psychiatry. The practitioner of these sciences help those people deal with those memories when they are exposed. Perhaps there is some truth to the fact that Dianetics can help people bring those memories to the surface and deal with them before they become an issue, I do not know but I am open to looking at the scientific evidence to see if I would agree.
    Dianetics does as it can predict outcomes & anyone who is a certified counsellor can get the same results time & time again. It is a Science of the mind. The woman I originally worked has been a Dianetics counsellor for over 20 years & has delivered over 20,000 hours to people all over the country. She guarantees her results or she refunds their money. Psychologists and Psychiatrists would never do that in a million years.

    Point is, heal the mind you can heal the body or accelerate that healing process.

  6. #15
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    No kr, there are no word I do not understand but I have lots of issues with the way they are being used herein. Let us start with the word axiom.

    Here is the definition of such:

    1: a maxim widely accepted on its intrinsic merit because it is so obvious

    2: a statement accepted as true as the basis for argument or inference

    3: an established rule or principle or a self-evident truth

    I fail to a single thing in this list that is widely accepted or is a self evident truth. I am will to let you walk me through them to help me see that though. Let us take your first axiom:

    Axiom 1: The source of life is a static of peculiar and particular properties.

    First of I am not sure what you are calling the source of life, to me it would be that which most people refer to as God. That is it is the energy that animates everything in the Universe. I am not sure what you are referring to as a static. Here is the definition of static:

    1:
    exerting force by reason of weight alone without motion

    2: of or relating to bodies at rest or forces in equilibrium

    3: showing little change <a static population>

    4: a: characterized by a lack of movement, animation, or progression b: producing an effect of repose or quiescence <a static design>

    5: a: standing or fixed in one place: stationary b of water: stored in a tank but not under pressure

    6: of, relating to, or producing stationary charges of electricity : electrostatic

    7: of, relating to, or caused by radio static

    Which of these definitions of static are you intending to have applied in this particular “axiom?” And how is this relevant to the conversation we are having.

    We will have to go through these one at a time if I am going to be able to make head or tails of what you are trying to say here, I am a very literal, scientific minded individual.
    You complicate things greatly Spark, that do not need to be.

    Axiom 1

    Life is basically a static.

    DEFINITION:
    A life static has no mass, no motion, no wavelength, no location in space or in time.
    It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.

  7. #16
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Axiom 38

    A) Stupidity is the unknownness of consideration;

    B) Mechanical definition: Stupidity is the unknownness of time, place, form and event.

    C) Truth is the exact consideration.

    D) Mechanical definition:Truth is the exact time, place, form and event.

    Thus we see that failure to discover truth brings about stupidity.

    Thus we see that the discovery of truth would bring about an as-isness by actual experiment.

    Thus we see that an ultimate truth would have no time, place, form or event.

    Thus, then, we perceive that we can achieve a persistence only when we mask a truth.

    Lying is an alteration of time, place, event or form.

    Lying becomes alter-isness, becomes stupidity, (The blackness of cases is an accumulation of the case?s own or another?s lies.)

    Anything which persists must avoid as-isness. Thus, anything, to persist, must contain a lie.

  8. #17

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    You can again claim that but I have evidence & demonstrability on my side.

    We can treat the BRAIN all day long & the person will get worse. We apply the axioms of Dianetics to the mind & the person gets better. Every time.

    Again just because the eyes are shut & the ANALYTICAL consciousness is shut off does not mean that the REACTIVE mind is not recording. It is in full.

    I have accessed too many memories to be told otherwise & the people I have worked with have gained or regained abilities due tot he therapy.

    Results substantiate the technology & the ideas behind it.
    This should really be simple then KR. If you have evidence and demonstrability behind your claims, then show me the scientific evidence, the scientific studies that prove it. I never claimed that there was not some of what is going on in the environment around an unconscious person that their unconscious mind is recording, but since the eyes are shut all of those memories would be auditory, not pictures. That was all I stated in my previous statement, memories in those cases must by necessity be auditory not visual and therefore not "pictures".


    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    Dianetics does as it can predict outcomes & anyone who is a certified counsellor can get the same results time & time again. It is a Science of the mind. The woman I originally worked has been a Dianetics counsellor for over 20 years & has delivered over 20,000 hours to people all over the country. She guarantees her results or she refunds their money. Psychologists and Psychiatrists would never do that in a million years.

    Point is, heal the mind you can heal the body or accelerate that healing process.
    Again, you make it sound like an open and shut case, if that is true then there should be reams of scientific studies demonstrating and documenting it. Please provide the references, I have done some searching and find none.
    Last edited by coachsparky; 12-31-2010 at 11:23 AM.

  9. #18

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    You complicate things greatly Spark, that do not need to be.

    Axiom 1

    Life is basically a static.

    DEFINITION:
    A life static has no mass, no motion, no wavelength, no location in space or in time.
    It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.
    Show me the evidence for this supposed static. I am not complicating things at all but if you claim something is an axiom, and it is not indeed a generally accepted truth then I need you to demonstrate why I should accept it as an axiom. Also I find it odd that you are redefining perfectly good English words like static to give them meanings that were never intended and still are not used in any generally accepted dictionary.

Tags for this Thread

best way to mentally heal from injuries, buddists overcome physical odds freezing, dianetics, differences between reactive & analytical minds, dramiatzing engram, heal from an injury mentally, heal injuries mentally, how do you overcome physical trauma, how i overcame physical trauma, how to accelerate impingement healing, how to conquer the reactive mind, how to excelerate healing wirh an ac sprain, how to get in his head mentally and phsical, how to get rid of a physical injury mentally, how to mentally heal an injury, how to mentally overcome a chronic injury, how to mentally overcome bad injuries, how to mentally overcome injury, how to mentally overcome physical pain, how to mentally overcome something physical, how to overcome an injury in mind, how to overcome an injury mentally, how to overcome an injury with mentally, how to overcome injury mentally, how to overcome major physical injury, how to overcome mental injuried, how to overcome physical and mental pain and injury, how to overcome physical injury, how to overcome physical trauma, injury, junk, mental aspect of healing a injury, mentally heal physical injury, mentally healing an injury, mentally overcome injury, mentally overcoming physical injury, mind body healing: physical injury, overcoming injury mentally, overcoming mind wrestling, overcoming physical injuries, overcoming physical trauma, physical injury overcame, picture of physical injurie, positive mind helps heal injuries, powered by vbulletin science world magazine articles, theta entheta ratio, thetaentheta ratio, things that might accelerate healing, tips to overcome a relationship with physical injury, what is a fundamental operation of theta in surviving

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •