Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 374445464748 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Midlands Championships: Results/Discussion (Final Brackets Posted)

Default Re: 2010 Midlands Championships: Results/Discussion (Finals Match Ups Posted)

Hahaha

Default Re: 2010 Midlands Championships: Results/Discussion (Finals Match Ups Posted)

Rey wins 2-1 at heavyweight. Got an escape in the second and then won it with RT in the third.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

And the team champion is.....

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    Hi old friends ... what happened at 141?
    blue: Weren't you there?

The field was spread out just enough for MIZZOU to get the win. Great job by their guys getting bonus points in the wrestlebacks. One of the top moments in MIZZOU wrestling history. I know they don't have a particulary strong team when it comes to NCAAs, but it sure does feel good to be a Tiger fan right now.

Is Herkey on suicide watch after Iowa's dismal middle of the pack showing?

I was really surprised when Schavrien hung a couple of majors on decent kids in the consis-especially Ballweg-makes sense now.

Default Re: 2010 Midlands Championships: Results/Discussion (Final Brackets Posted)

Who the heck is Wilps anyway? He was unattached for Pitt but clearly has the skills to be starting. Redshirting?

Default Re: 2010 Midlands Championships: Results/Discussion (Final Brackets Posted)

Wilps started for them last year, but Zac Thomuseitt bumped up this year and Wilps can't beat him. He can't go up to heavyweight because Tomei is there. I don't know if he could cut to 184 or not, but if he could he would probably be too sucked out to beat true freshman Max Thomuseitt, who is no slouch.