Maverick - that is really impressive running. I was never very good at running and used any excuse to get out of it. I would have probably been a better athlete if I had the self discipline to keep running even when I didn't want to.
Congratulations to the whole family on the new addition. Babies are a lot of work - but they are a lot of pleasure, too. It is great that you have been able to help around the house and take some of the workload off of your mom and dad. One of my chores at home is to empty the trash, too. Sometimes I forget to put a bag in the kitchen trash can after I empty it. That tends to make my wife a little cranky. I am going to have to work on my attitude about rolling the trash cans out to the curb and see if I can't make it seem more like fun. Generally, I do it as I am getting ready to leave for work at 5 in the morning - and nothing seems very much like fun that early.
Good for you on the bike, too! When I was your age we lived in Illinois in a very small, rural town. I rode my bicycle everywhere! It gave me a great sense of freedom to be that mobile.
It sounds like your wrestling skills continue to grow. The tournaments you will be going to are going to be a great experience. To become a great wrestler you have to wrestle - and the better the wrestlers you go up against, the better you will be. You are on the right path.
I really look forward to your posts. Keep us informed as to how things are going.