Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why no Missouri open?

Default Re: Why no Missouri open?

I disagree with allowing every tournament. Some teams wrestle ridiculous tourney's where they're the only D1 team even there. Some discretion is called for, but a simple analysis of who attended what tournaments this year and who's scheduled next year would provide a good basis for determining which tournaments to include.

I will consider adding the Missouri Open next year, possibly in place of the NC State Open.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    I disagree with allowing every tournament. Some teams wrestle ridiculous tourney's where they're the only D1 team even there. Some discretion is called for, but a simple analysis of who attended what tournaments this year and who's scheduled next year would provide a good basis for determining which tournaments to include.
    The Bison is a joke -the Hokie ,best of the West ,Okie , etc. have quality wrestlers and schools -look at the Dual meets pre conference -they are usually , a joke , yet they count -IU has a quad with some teams I never heard of -not just in wrestling but as schools .
    one of the tourneys had , Hofstra , CMU, Edinboro and Virginia yet didn't count . And those are just some of the name schools .
    It would be just as easy and nondiscriminatotry to count them all -just have the info fed into a database and sent to Schlottke and voila .