Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WrestlingTalk Arcade, post requirement.

Default Re: WrestlingTalk Arcade, post requirement.

No no no...she has her own signature. I have no life...hence the 200+ records : )

She should be able to access it without posting now.. I made her a special "arcade" poster..

2 posts?

Quote Originally Posted by garagelogic View Post
    No no no...she has her own signature. I have no life...hence the 200+ records : )
    Haha, same here but i don't think its 200 + maybe 100+

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    Although I do realize many people enjoy simply viewing the board and not posting, we are setting a 2 post requirement on playing games in the arcade. We would really just like everyone to introduce themselves, thats all
    What do you mean by introducing ones self. it has are name and the name links us to are main home page. Ill try it though but maybe you should post something saying the arcade is up and running again.

This zig guy has figured out the glitch that lets you cheat the high score system.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    This zig guy has figured out the glitch that lets you cheat the high score system.
    I'll run a scan.. if he was cheating he'll be banned from the arcade. (or he can respond, apologize, and we will let him play if he doesn't cheat)

It will take about 45 minutes to complete the scan... ehh.. stupid arcade.
    Last edited by Schlottke; 05-03-2009 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    or maybe I'm just going after those low level scores that people like you set. oh well i guess it cannot be helped. So i have a 45 min block. ill just go threw the forums then. see you later zap.
    Zig

Quote Originally Posted by zig View Post
    or maybe I'm just going after those low level scores that people like you set. oh well i guess it cannot be helped. So i have a 45 min block. ill just go threw the forums then. see you later zap.
    Zig
    You have 20 million points in Deep Freeze. I've played the game hundreds of times, beat it hundreds of times. Trust me, there is a top level of about 2 million points in the game. Yet there you sit with 20 million. Congratualtions on cheating your way to the top of a meaningless arcade high schore list though. Quite the accomplishment to be proud of.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...