149: Eric Grajales, Michigan
    157: Peter Yates, VA Tech
    165: Andrew Howe, Wisconsin - 6
    174: Ethan Headlee, Pitt - 3
    184: Corey Peltier, Maryland
    197: Clayton Foster, Okie State - 4
    285: Ryan Tomei, Pitt - 3
    Flex: Josh Koscheck, Edinboro -

Last edited by MatEater; 12-12-2010 at 08:47 PM.
    "Whoever said winning isn't everything probably lost."

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: 12/10-12/16

Koscheck get 3 for win ,4 for TKO ,5 For Tap-out and 6 for KO ??

125 Bedelyon, (12/12 Pitt)+3=3
    133 Oliver, (12/12 Oklahoma)+6=6
    141 Nelson, (N/A)
    149 Gillespie, (12/12 Ohio State)+4=4
    157 Sponseller, (12/12 Edinboro+4=4
    165 Miller, (12/12 Lehigh)+0=0
    174 Glasser, (CSB, CSF, CSP)+3,+6=9
    184 Smith, (N/A)
    197 Biondo, (12/12 Wisconsin)
    Hwt Berhow(Nelson) (CSB, CSF, CSP)+3,+3=6
    Flex: Giffen, (12/12 Rider)+0=0

Bench:
    125 Bonanno, (12/12 Maryland)
    133 White (DeMarco), (12/12 Pitt)
    149 Lopouchanski (N/A)
    197 Giesen, (N/A)
    Last edited by goferphan; 12-12-2010 at 10:55 PM.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Mojo's Monster Brothers

125: Brandon Precin: vs. E.Michigan +4 & Indiana +6 = Total of 10
    133: Kubec vs. Nebraska +3 & Wyoming +3 = +6
    141: Van Ohlen: vs. Coe +3 & Western+5 8
    149: Parks vs.Ok. +3[/B]
    157: Lister: vs. Army +3 & Ohio +5 = 8
    165: D.Jones: OFF
    174: Darrington: vs. Loper Open
    185: Reburtus vs. F&M =6
    197: Cayle Byers: Rutgers +3 & Princeton +3 = 6
    285: Bradley:vs. Purdue + 3
    FLX: Clayton Jack : vs. Nebraska +0 & Wyoming +4. = Total of 4
    Some of you oldhead ex-wrestlers -Russ, Spider, Shane, PMO1, Quicksingle,The Rick, GripsNhips,TLV and any vet I may have mistakely overlooked will understand what I'm talkin about here:
    EEEASY week. Look at all of these guys who are off, we're talkin the WHOLE WEEK! Today's teams wrestle one strong tourney (Vegas) and then spend a month in the Trainers room or the library! Man, when I was competing back in the day, we used to hate the month of Drecember - Tough teams with animals every meet, every week: 1st, Friggin Vegas, then weekly double or tri-duals vs. Fresno (Tweety Bird Carver, Abas)Cal Bakersfield (Reyes & Cuestas,etc) and Cal Poly Duals, Ohio St, Temple, or San Jose St. (back when they were a Top 20 team with guys like Darryl Pope & Marvin & Wayne Jones) all topped off with Midlands, full of post grads -my weightclass alone had 2 Olympic Medalist and a world cup gold my senior year! )! Couldnt even enjoy Xmas!! Of course, now that I am a fat team owner however, I want these poor bastards to work like rented mules!!! I say at LEAST mandatory double dual + a 2day tourney every week until February Get Uncle Sams boys back to beating in some heads and dom-in-ate-ing!!!
    c'mon!
    Am I right old-heads?!? You bettcha!
    Last edited by MOJO; 12-17-2010 at 08:48 PM. Reason: To add some mindless, jingoist ranting to the post ala Sarah P.

125 Derek Reber

133 Michael Martinez vs Oregon State

141 Jimmy Kennedy

149 Jason Chamberlain

157 Jason Welch vs Eastern Mich/Indiana

165 Justin Kerber

174 Ben Bennett vs Lehigh

184 Bagna Tovuujav vs Rutgers/Princeton

197 Zac Thomussiet vs Kent State

Hwt Nathan Fernandez vs Oklahoma State

Flex Christian Brantley vs Wisconsin
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

"old-heads"???? Greybeard is ok, but an "old-head'......that REALLY hurts MOJO!!!
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by TLV View Post
    "old-heads"???? Greybeard is ok, but an "old-head'......that REALLY hurts MOJO!!!
    Brother TLV,
    An "Old-head is a complement of the highest order man! Old heads are retired studs who were the leaders, the Alpha dogs, the boss-mans; the big migrating bird at the POINT of the V Brother!! Being a "Grey-Beard" is just verification that you have been able to shave for a good while, but too broke-ass to pay for the barbershop for some time now! No,no, Old-head is where it's at!! At least thats what my 87 year old uncle "T-Bone" tells me. He was the one who pistol-whipped that biker over a parking space at the tractor pull last year!

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    Mojo's Monster Brothers

125: Brandon Precin: vs. E.Michigan & Indiana
    133: Kubec vs. Nebraska & Wyoming
    141: Van Ohlen: vs. Coe & Western
    149: Parks vs.Ok.
    157: Lister: vs. Army & Ohio
    165: D.Jones: OFF
    174: Darrington: vs. Loper Open
    185:Reburtus vs. F&M
    197: Cayle Byers: Rutgers & Princeton
    285: Bradley:vs. Purdue
    FLEX: Clayton Jack : vs. Nebraska & Wyoming.
    Some of you oldhead ex-wrestlers -Russ, Spider, Shane, PMO1, Quicksingle,The Rick, GripsNhips, anyone I may have mistakely over will understand what I'm talkin about here:
    EEEASY week. Look at all of these guys who are off, were talkin the WHOLE WEEK! Todays teams wrestle one strong tourney (Vegas) and then spend a month in the Trainers table or the library! Man, when I was competing back in the day, I used to hate the month of December - Tough teams with animals every meet: Friggin Vegas, Fresno (Tweety Bird Carver, Abas)Cal Bakersfield (Reyes & Cuestas,etc) and Cal Poly Duals, San Jose St. (back when they wereA TOP 20 team with guys like Darryl Pope & Marvin & Wayne Jones) all topped off with Midlands, full of post grads -my weightclass alone had 2 Olympic Medalist and a world cup gold my senior year! )! Couldnt even enjoy Xmas!! Now that I am a fat team owner however, I want these poor bastards to work like rented mules!!! I say at LEAST mandatory double dual + a 2day tourney every week until February Get Uncle Sams boys back to beatting in some heads and dom-in-ate-ing!!!
    c'mon!
    Am I right old-heads?!? You bettcha!
    Brother MOJO-I still hate Thanksgiving as everyone else was pigging out I was out running in plastics -had to stay away from the house because that first bite and the flood gates were open !! go from a 1/2 pound under to 6 over in 20 minutes .

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    Brother TLV,
    An "Old-head is a complement of the highest order man! Old heads are retired studs who were the leaders, the Alpha dogs, the boss-mans; the big migrating bird at the POINT of the V Brother!! Being a "Grey-Beard" is just verification that you have been able to shave for a good while, but too broke-ass to pay for the barbershop for some time now! No,no, Old-head is where it's at!! At least thats what my 87 year old uncle "T-Bone" tells me. He was the one who pistol-whipped that biker over a parking space at the tractor pull last year!
    Well, Brother MOJO, since you put it that way and 'splained it to me so clearly, I've reconsidered. I AM an old-heaad.......yes, I'M AN OLD-HEAD AND PROUD OF IT!!
    I may just be the oldest old-head on this board!! But it isn't that I'm so broke-ass, I'm just a lazy old-head and find it easier to trim a beard every few days rather than shave daily......:-)
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.