Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kauffman Brand Open Discussion (Video Directions Inside)

Default Re: Kauffman Brand Open Discussion (Video Directions Inside)

anyone else having audio issues on the uno web cam?

Branch has his boys wrestling!!!

I am not but when the announcer said he was looking for Atticus Disney and that he assumed with a name like Atticus he was black, I just shook my head. Seriously, this guy has been great all day until that stupid comment. I have to admit that I always thought the same thing but never actually said something like that. To find out he's white might make the announcer think about doing an on air apology. Not sure why he would think he was black when the only other person I know who was name Atticus was Atticus Finch in "To Kill A Mockingbird" and he was a white lawyer.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Thorn up 5-3 on Cleveland late in the second. Jensens is smiling somewhere...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

nice tourney for Graff

I know a guy named king james and freedon flippo. both white. never assume.
    A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. A straw man argument can be a successful rhetorical technique (that is, it may succeed in persuading people) but it carries little or no real evidential weight, because the opponent's actual argument has not been refuted.

Announcer impressed with Thorn. Says he's constantly going after points....1:00 left in the match...30 seconds...riding him hard...5-3 Thorn wins...nice coming out party for Thorn...

Quote Originally Posted by Trusty View Post
    nice tourney for Graff

Yes, real nice tourney for Graff considering Marion, Ness and Slaton were all there and Graff takes 3rd.

Thorn looked really good this weekend. Sanders won a high scorer in the finals at 125.