Thread: Wrestling Interviews and Technique Clips

Default Wrestling Interviews and Technique Clips

All,
    Thanks for the suggestions regarding the PS interviews you want to hear. We're trotting them out slowly but surely. Not trying to burn them all out quickly and then wait a month for some more.

While it's standard that I don't "advertise" on forums, either this one or that one, one thing I would like to bring some folks up to speed on is the inclusion of weekly technique video clips from the NWCA archives of clinicians.

I just got done working with Joe Dubuque, Dave Crowell and Donny Pritzlaff's clips and they are anywhere from 3-10 minute sessions on drills, technique, philosophy, and defense.

They'll be part of the PS and we'll be trotting them out come Mid-September (after I get back from the Worlds).

Thanks to you guys who offered suggestions on interviews ... we'll be doing a lot more when the season gets rolling and the "Getting to Know" features will also be returning 2-3 a week.

Default Re: Wrestling Interviews and Technique Clips

Jake Herbert's up today, in Samurai.

Ryan Hluschak, Beau Baker and Bubba Jenkins have been on recently. Still got some heavy hitters coming in the next few weeks.