Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boise State Duals

Default Re: Boise State Duals

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Shit 57! I need some guys to start wrestling. 7 out of 11 by bonus points.
    I'd take 57 but my math says 47.

Boise State 35, Great Falls 7
    125 ? Brian Owen, BS, pin Kyle Middlemist 1:03; 133 ? Andrew Hochstrasser, BS, won by forfeit; 141 ? Eli Hutchison, BS, dec. Anthoni Heffernan 3-2 in OT; 149 ? Nathaniel Holt, BS, mdec. Jeremy Montang 12-3; 157 ? Adam Hall, BS, dec. Ross Mosher 9-5; 165 ? Kurt Swartz, BS, pin Jacob Butenhoff 2:28; 174 ? Nate Lee, BS, mdec. Brandon DeCock 15-5; 184 ? Kirk Smith, BS, dec. Michael French 5-0; 197 ? Alex Calvi, UGF, mdec. Ryan Allen 12-1; HWT ? Bead Fraser, UGF, dec. Chris Givens 5-4.
    Exihibition matches
    141 ? Brad Perry, BS, dec. Jason Costello 11-5; 149 ? Josh Beeman, UGF, dec. Troy Walker 4-2 in sudden victory OT; 174 ? Tyler Roshau, BS, pin John Quintrell 4:36.
    Boise State 38, Montana State-Northern 9
    125 ? Cory Borges, MSUN, dec. Alan Bartelli 7-6; 133 ? Andrew Hochstrasser, BS, tech fall Cort Heger 19-4; 141 ? Eli Hutchison, BS, mdec. Beau LaSalle, 16-3; 149 ? Troy Walker, BS, dec. Tay Todd, 5-1; 157 ? Adam Hall, BS, tech fall Mark Hobson 22-7; 165 ? Tyler Sherfey, BS, pin Colter Dimas 2:17; 174 ? Levi Holt, BS, won by forfeit; 184 ? Kirk Smith, BS, mdec. Even Hinebauch 9-1; 197 ? Ryan Allen, BS, tech fall Jonas Schenzel 17-1; HWT?Robbie Shaw, MSUN, pin Chris Givens 6:35.
    Exhibition match
    174 ? Austin Ouellette, MSUN, mdec. Levi Holt 11-0.

Okay, 47, that's why I don't keep score. Its still 47 more than I got right now.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    LoSt, pull your head out of your ass. The rules are pretty clearly stated. You ask this question 20 different ways throughout the fantasy year. The rules changed from last year but they have still been consistent from the beginning when the new rules were laid out there. Read the rules bro, then ask questions.
    Hey bro, how about YOU pull your head out your ass, and chill out?

All I'm doing is asking a simple question to make sure I understand the rules correctly, theres no reason for you to get an attitude about it.

So from the way Trusty is scoring it, it looks like we dont get points for a backup unless the starter is injured and the backup becomes a replacement?

For example Indiana has a day with 5 dual meets, and Im sure hernandez isnt going to wrestle in all of them. Assuming he's healthy and wrestles at 141 in three of the duals, do I get to score the 141 for Indiana in all 5 or just the three he wrestles?

All Im doing is asking for a clarification now so there arent any arguements down the road
    Gold is an idiot.

Then and only then if the back-up has not been chosen. Its part of the rules, read them and memorize them rather then spending half the season bitching about the rules you DO want.
    Last edited by goferphan; 11-04-2008 at 07:55 AM.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Is there a way I can just block this guys posts schlotke? I feel like that would make for a better atmosphere all around.

For everyone else's sake Im just going to ignore whatever petty arguement you're trying to start here and wait for an answer to my question.

Edit: I see you answered it in the fantasy section, thanks Jensens that clears things up for me.
    Last edited by LoSt; 11-04-2008 at 01:00 AM.
    Gold is an idiot.

Is Eli Hutchison the starter at 141 now?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I apologize for my tone LoSt but if you are going to keep asking the same questions over and over again, why don't you just send a private message to Jensens and lay it out there, same as with your suggestions about how you would change the rules all the time.

Are you going to run to JSchlottke every time you have an issue with someone taking your comments back to you and making you answer for them? You do realize that this is called "The Wrestling TALK" don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Is Eli Hutchison the starter at 141 now?
    I am checking with Coach Randall for you.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton