Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lineups 11-7 thru 11-13

Default Re: Lineups 11-7 thru 11-13

Does Tigerfan get all those points from Kinser ? He wrestled out of his weight and his school was represented by another 157 lber -I am not being a prick just trying to figure out this system ;especially since Brennart has dropped down to 174 and someone else has Brennar's replacement.

No points for Kinser.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Because he put him at the wrong weight, FYI.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Son of a.....! I've got 3 high quality 157lbrs, apparently, and no 149. Anyone looking for a 157?

I am
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Son of a.....! I've got 3 high quality 157lbrs, apparently, and no 149. Anyone looking for a 157?
    Sucks doesn't it ? I am really unclear as to the scoring -CK wasn't sure if MSU gave out placement points or if you treated it like a dual-then do I get points for Coughlin's win although he didn't place -and no placement points for Precin ?
    You jacked about -29-team points acording to Trackwrestling .That's just Kinser .
    Who you got at 157 -I have 2 studs at 174-Lucas and Brennar.

I have the following 157s and 149s and am willing to trade:
    149: Metcalf, Ruschell
    157: Schlatter, Poeta, Jason Johnstone, Matt Dragon

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Sucks doesn't it ? I am really unclear as to the scoring -CK wasn't sure if MSU gave out placement points or if you treated it like a dual-then do I get points for Coughlin's win although he didn't place -and no placement points for Precin ?
    You jacked about -29-team points acording to Trackwrestling .That's just Kinser .
    Who you got at 157 -I have 2 studs at 174-Lucas and Brennar.
    You're the Indiana guy. Is Kinser gonna drop to 149 before too long, or is he at 157 to stay?

Needless to say, designating which weight they'll wrestle is a huge factor, thus I vote SGallan receives no points for week 1.