Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 19 to 27 of 29

Thread: We Need to Add Another Forum

  1. #19

    Default Re: We Need to Add Another Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan View Post
    And do the mods have a way to make a particular thread a "sticky" thread - permanently tagged to the top of the forum? I think that would do it and would be a nice addition without too much work, right?
    Sounds like a fair compromise to me. If someone starts a nice welcome thread we can sticky it and see how it goes.

    Welcome Wrestling_Prodigy!!! lol

  2. #20

    Default Re: We Need to Add Another Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Shirtaugh View Post
    NO!!!!
    Ken have patience with the young padwan.
    http://www.youtube.com/TonyAvallone
    Dad of Karissa 155lb Varsity College Freshman

  3. #21

    Default Re: We Need to Add Another Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Avallone View Post
    Ken have patience with the young padwan.
    NO!!!!

  4. #22

    Default Re: We Need to Add Another Forum

    lol it would have felt good if i got a howdy welcome to the forum other than the automated one : >
    "the juice is worth the squeeze"-Forest Griffin

  5. #23
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: We Need to Add Another Forum

    Well, Howdy Doody there, pardner.

    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  6. #24

    Default Re: We Need to Add Another Forum

    Lmao! ^^

  7. #25

    Default Re: We Need to Add Another Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan View Post
    By the way ...

    Wrestling_Prodigy - WELCOME ABOARD!!

    (I think that's all he was really looking for )
    lolz

    Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    Sounds like a fair compromise to me. If someone starts a nice welcome thread we can sticky it and see how it goes.

    Welcome Wrestling_Prodigy!!! lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Shirtaugh View Post
    NO!!!!
    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan View Post
    And do the mods have a way to make a particular thread a "sticky" thread - permanently tagged to the top of the forum? I think that would do it and would be a nice addition without too much work, right?
    Good idea, better than nothing I suppose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Avallone View Post
    Ken have patience with the young padwan.
    Padwan?

  8. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pslwrestler152 View Post
    lol it would have felt good if i got a howdy welcome to the forum other than the automated one : >
    I've been here a few months but could someone welcome me?

    Posted via Mobile Device

  9. #27

    Default Re: We Need to Add Another Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    I've been here a few months but could someone welcome me?

    Posted via Mobile Device
    Here's your welcome . . .



    Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

    http://www.theopenmat.com/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •