Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We Need to Add Another Forum

Default Re: We Need to Add Another Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    I'm not jumping on any bandwagon, I'm just stating my opinion. Maybe everyone feels this way because it makes sense.
    Okay opinions are fine. But just back them up. I am trying to promote what is best for the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Prodigy View Post
    If any of the national-winning wrestlers said that the extra day to workout in the week is "superfluous" than they wouldn't be very national-winning wrestlers now would they?
    I love your excitement for the sport. Unfortunately, the current list of projects we are building are of greater importance than managing a "welcome" forum. (..and yes, more goes into managing one correctly than choosing to say "hi" to new posters)

An introduction forum *can* be useful when the community becomes larger, but the size the site is right now does not make it the perfect candidate for one at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    I love your excitement for the sport. Unfortunately, the current list of projects we are building are of greater importance than managing a "welcome" forum. (..and yes, more goes into managing one correctly than choosing to say "hi" to new posters)

An introduction forum *can* be useful when the community becomes larger, but the size the site is right now does not make it the perfect candidate for one at this time.
    I'm very excited about your projects. Any hint on what they are about or are they top secret? Best of luck!

And suit yourself, if that is what you think is the best for this forum. I don't want to annoy you about it then.

Again best of luck with the projects! Is there any way I can help?

I'm very excited about your projects. Any hint on what they are about or are they top secret? Best of luck!

And suit yourself, if that is what you think is the best for this forum. I don't want to annoy you about it then.

NO!!!!

Can't give much away publicly, but an announcement will be made in this forum when they are released.

Couldn't just a thread be started in the "non-wrestling topics" entitled, "Introduce Yourself" that could effectively do exactly what you're requesting?
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Couldn't just a thread be started in the "non-wrestling topics" entitled, "Introduce Yourself" that could effectively do exactly what you're requesting?
    Certainly could be

And do the mods have a way to make a particular thread a "sticky" thread - permanently tagged to the top of the forum? I think that would do it and would be a nice addition without too much work, right?

Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

http://www.theopenmat.com/

By the way ...

Wrestling_Prodigy - WELCOME ABOARD!!

(I think that's all he was really looking for )

Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

http://www.theopenmat.com/