Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Philadelphia Phillies Vs the Tampa Bay Sting Rays

Default Re: The Philadelphia Phillies Vs the Tampa Bay Sting Rays

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    No excuses from me but perhaps if someone asks my take I can provide some analysis on what went wrong.
    Yes, those types of explanations usually should sound something like "our opponent was much better than we expected".

Getting a little nervous now that the Sting Rays won the always important home game. Now Tampa Bay has an opportunity to win the series in Philadelphia. Nervous time...
    Lets go Brent!

Well I already think the rays have a great team so my analysis would not start with me saying they were better than I expected.

No need to be nervous the Phillies split with the Rays on the road so I am happy.

Boston split on the road too. Mwahahahaha
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Boston split on the road too. Mwahahahaha
    Didnt I beat up on you enough in the Mets-Phillies thread? bwahahahahah

Well I already think the rays have a great team so my analysis would not start with me saying they were better than I expected.

No need to be nervous the Phillies split with the Rays on the road so I am happy.
    Your post game analysis with the Eagles has generally been along the lines of "I know I said they'd win, but we just have too many injuries right now". I should probably expect more of the same if my adopted Phillies should lose. I for one will simply say "Tampa Bay deserves it, they are the better team", and wait another 25 years to watch the city of brotherly love try and finally win something of significance.
    Lets go Brent!

Didnt I beat up on you enough in the Mets-Phillies thread? bwahahahahah
    A point I have no counter for. Yu're still going to lose the World Series.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Your post game analysis with the Eagles has generally been along the lines of "I know I said they'd win, but we just have too many injuries right now". I should probably expect more of the same if my adopted Phillies should lose. I for one will simply say "Tampa Bay deserves it, they are the better team", and wait another 25 years to watch the city of brotherly love try and finally win something of significance.
    haha that was not my analysis that was me venting through text messages to you. The big german is always the first one to text me after an eagles loss so of course you are going to hear my words of anger. Anyway the Eagles offense typically runs through westbrook and our offensive limitations were clear in the game against the bears in which Westbrook was out.

I didn't realize there was baseball on last night, and I missed the game. A friend text me at the end to let me know that the Phillies had won and were again in the drivers seat. Tonight is critical. Game 4 will go a long ways to determining who will win this thing and if the Phillies can finally break the drought of 25 years with out a single significant championship of any sort, in any sport, by the city of brotherly love. Lets go Phills!
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    I didn't realize there was baseball on last night, and I missed the game. A friend text me at the end to let me know that the Phillies had won and were again in the drivers seat. Tonight is critical. Game 4 will go a long ways to determining who will win this thing and if the Phillies can finally break the drought of 25 years with out a single significant championship of any sort, in any sport, by the city of brotherly love. Lets go Phills!
    Don't forget about their singular Arena Football League championship.