Thread: Whats up guys-Ryan Bader

Default Re: Whats up guys-Ryan Bader

I think I like Darth Helmet better.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

Good interview

Not sure if the link is working, I'm at work and everything sucks here
    Last edited by Schlottke; 10-14-2008 at 05:36 PM.
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

Thank you guys for all of your support!

Yes trust me, I wanted to kill Juni. We couldn't touch him though, because at the time we thought he was going home for sure and if we did, we just sealed our fate and were going to be sent packing also.

When Dana brought us all in the living room and was talking to Juni, he told us he would have let it slide if we would have retaliated. We all looked at each other and thought, "Damn!"

I have some new shirts (Darth Samurai) at my website which this will not allow me to post because I don't have 10 posts. It is just my name so check those out if you could. Homer you need to get yourself one and help me out with that link please.

I would take Dana not kicking Juni off as giving you guys a free pass to kick his ass whenever you want. I still wouldn't risk it because Dana can do whatever he wants as far as kicking people off, but after he did all that crap and didn't get kicked off, I can't imagine somebody not killing him before the show was over.

Here is his website:
    http://www.ryanbader.com

Also, I think Hands might come up this weekend, and we might go to your BBQ, so I'll get a shirt then. XXXXL of course.
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by RyanBader View Post

I have some new shirts (Darth Samurai) at my website which this will not allow me to post because I don't have 10 posts. It is just my name so check those out if you could. Homer you need to get yourself one and help me out with that link please.
    http://www.ryanbader.com/

Good to see you Bader!

You two reunited after the last romantic encounter that you had (car chase, shootout, held at gunpoint, etc), how sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by homerdindon View Post
    You two reunited after the last romantic encounter that you had (car chase, shootout, held at gunpoint, etc), how sweet.
    haha, he thought I was dead because the airbag knocked me out.

Awesome that you are here. We were already cheering for you.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

ryan,
    efrain said he went to nationals and finished 6th at the worlds? what nationals and world championships was he talking about?