Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What weight class is best for me?

Default Re: What weight class is best for me?

Having never met you and only read two posts from you I'll admit that I don't know you that well so take the following with a grain of salt.

My Advice: Don't cut the weight, go to 125, or even 130 and try to make the varsity team there. You sound like you don't want to cut the weight, so don't do it. I would also recommend that you don't worry about bulking up unless you really want to. That way if you start to shed some pounds naturally then you still have the option of dropping to 112. In the end if I had to make a bet I'd wager that you don't ever make that weight even if you try, simply because it doesn't seem to be something that you want to do. Enjoy your year at 125, you'll be able to eat what you want enjoy the holidays.

Good luck and keep us posted on where you end up weight wise and how your season goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Id suggest 119 if you're only 121 tops.... gives you room to grow by state but you won't be severely undersized like you will be at 125 if you weight 118.

Schlottke: He said theres a stud he can't beat at 119 who has been wrestling his whole life. So 119 is out.

I'd say Snackem is right about the weight cut. Probably just go 125. If you don't have much experience cutting weight you might not be as successful(or safe) as someone who has done it awhile.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Tags for this Thread

58 best weight to be for wrestling, appropriate weight class 58, best height for wrestling weight classes, best weight class for 5 9, best weight class for me, best weight class to wrestle in for age height, best weight to height for wrestling, good wrestling weight for height, hardest weight class, hardest weight class wrestle high school, hardest weight class wrestling, hardest wrestling weight class, hardest wrestling weight class for 15, hardest wrestling weight classes, height and weight class for wrestling, height for 96kg weight class wrestling, height vs wrestling weight class, junk, most difficult weight class in high school wrestling, most difficult weight class wrestling, most difficult wrestling weight class, right weight class me, toughest weight class in high school wrestling, what are the hardest weight classes in wrestling, what are the hardest wrestling weight class, what is a good weight class for me, what is the easiest wrestling weight class, what is the hardest weight class in high school wrestling, what is the hardest weight class in wrestling, what is the hardest wrestling weight class, what is the weight class best suited for me, what weight class for 58, what weight class is best for me, what weight is right for me hi, whats a good height for wrestling weights, whats a good weight class for wrestling, whats a good wrestling weigh, whats the easiest weight class to wrestle, whats the easiest weight class to wrestle at, whats the easyest weight class in highschool for wrestling, whats the hardest weigh class to wrestle in highschool, whats the hardest weight class in wrestling, whats the hardest weight class to wrestle in, whats the hardest weight to wrestle, whats the right weight class for me, which weight classes to wrestle based on height, wrestling highschool toughest weight classes, wrestling weight class height, wrestling weight classes and height, wrestling weight for 58

View Tag Cloud