Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 10000 pull up challenge

Information 10000 pull up challenge

Saw Jake Herbert on Flo yesterday. He is trying to do 10000 pullups between the team trials and the world championships. He has done about 9600 so far.

I started yesterday. I am doing 50 a day and 100 weekends. It should take me about 150 days or so..
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Default Re: 10000 pull up challenge

Nice, saw that video too...

Good luck.

Angel Escobedo is doing something like that, too. I think he's doing 50k before (next worlds? olympics?)

When Jake asks Terry about when he was at VT(I think Jake was just messing with Terry) that whole dialogue was hilarious. BTW Terry Brands still a physical specimen! 50 pull ups all at once...that's obscene.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

That was hysterical
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

week #1 down 9550 to go

9050 to go.

8600 to go

have you noticed big change in grip and lat size?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.