Thread: Rd149-2

Default Rd149-2

After I pummeled your ass in the NCAA pick'ems last year, what is the wager for this league? I'll let you pick since you were the loser! This year we are having some team shirts that are the loose fit Under Armor with Garrett Wrestling on them. If you get back to me early enough I can reserve one just in case by some act of God I lose.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Default Re: Rd149-2

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    After I pummeled your ass in the NCAA pick'ems last year, what is the wager for this league? I'll let you pick since you were the loser! This year we are having some team shirts that are the loose fit Under Armor with Garrett Wrestling on them. If you get back to me early enough I can reserve one just in case by some act of God I lose.
    IL apparel vs. Railroader apparel it is chicky monkey

Sounds good, what size do you want for shorts and t-shirt?
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    Sounds good, what size do you want for shorts and t-shirt?
    givin up already.....NICE

I might have to give you something to wipe the tears away with after the whooping I put on you!