Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010-2011 Summer All American Predictions: Revisions Posted

Default Re: 2010-2011 Summer All American Predictions: All Weights Posted

To be honest I completely forgot about him.

He's a guy who would be on the list somewhere had I remembered (not sure if I'd bit the bullet and put him as an AA but he'd at least be an R12 guy. Not going to redo them now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    He was 16-3, but he didn't face ANYBODY. His best win is, who teammate Thane Antczak? Iowa 4th stringer Nick Trizzino? And then he lost to such luminaries as CJ Napier and Tim Thurston. Definitely a homer call.
    The last guy to fill the 133 spot for the Gophers didn't have an outwardly amazing season as a redshirt either, he was just solid much in the same way Thorn was. I think the turned out alright.

I gave the nod to Thorn for two reasons, his excellent freestyle results and the fact that there is no one else there at the moment who is really jumping out as being that good.

He just beat Tony Ramos a few weeks ago so if you're angling for him that dog isn't going to hunt.
    Last edited by JensenS; 06-16-2010 at 10:13 PM.

I think heavyweight looks pretty weak this year..eek.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Not a fan of the pick for Gelogaev at #5. Not my list though.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

1. Cornell, 88.5
    2. Oklahoma State, 87
    3. Minnesota, 66
    4t. Boise State, 65
    4t. Wisconsin, 65
    6. Penn State, 57.5
    7. Central Michigan, 42
    8. Iowa, 41.5
    9. Iowa State, 39.5
    10. Pittsburgh, 33

There are just a ridiculous amount of unknowns at this point it's outstanding. I think Cornell is easily the best dual team with virtually no holes(maybe peppelman)

I really like Minnesottas chances to edge OSU for some reason. I just like some of their guys a bit better and expect some of the guys new to the line up to do well. And I agree that Ben Berhow(if he starts) will AA.

Okey st. is talent rich but I still think they are by and large a soft team and a bunch of(not all) really talented soft guys can go either way.

I think Iowa will be at least a top 4 team when all is said and done. I like their depth and think they'll have 9 guys right there in the R12/AA range(unless nate moore is 141 in which i'll say 8) with a title thrown in there by mcd. Wisconsin, and Boise st. will have a lot to say about that though, esp. if Boise has Joey Fio(aka
    Voldemort aka Tom Riddle) who is a top 4 talent imo.

Default Re: 2010-2011 Summer All American Predictions: 125-157

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    1. Andrew Howe (Wisconsin)
    2. Jordan Burroughs (Nebraska)
    3. Jon Reader (Iowa State)
    4. Scott Winston (Rutgers)
    5. Nick Amuchastegui (Stanford)
    6. Alex Meade (Oklahoma State)
    7. Derek St. John (Iowa)
    8. Zach Toal (Missouri)
    R12. Tyler Caldwell (Oklahoma), Jarrion Beets (Northern Iowa), Paul Young (Indiana), Josh Asper (Maryland)
    As a Panther fan, and after the coaching change, I'm really hoping that this is wrong.

UNI's lineup would be MUCH stronger if Beets stays at 174. With Brett Robbins likely to be at 157, and Nick Pickerell FINALLY being healthy at the beginning of the season, there's nowhere really for either Beets or Pickerell to wrestle if Beets is at 165, and both must be in UNI's lineup next year.

In my opinion, the team will be strongest with Robbins at 157, Pickerell at 165, and Beets at 174. However, better minds than me are likely working these things out. Either way, Pickerell needs to be wrestling.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

JensenS-Can you put all your predicitions and SHP's team score breakdown onto one post(preferably at front)?

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    As a Panther fan, and after the coaching change, I'm really hoping that this is wrong.

UNI's lineup would be MUCH stronger if Beets stays at 174.
    Interesting.

The primary reason why I moved Beets down to 165 here was because I remembered you posting shortly after NCAA's that that would be the plan for this coming season.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    JensenS-Can you put all your predicitions and SHP's team score breakdown onto one post(preferably at front)?
    Done, first post has been edited to include all ten weight's and SHP's team scores.
    Last edited by JensenS; 06-17-2010 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Interesting.

The primary reason why I moved Beets down to 165 here was because I remembered you posting shortly after NCAA's that that would be the plan for this coming season.
    You're right; I did post that. However, I'm hoping that that was a move that (1) either Penrith desired or (2) Beets desired, but Schwab will "overrule."

As it stands now-and from what little I know-it is fair to assume that Beets will be at 165.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.