Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Results 73 to 80 of 80

Thread: Say they never get it capped...

  1. #73

    Default Re: Say they never get it capped...

    Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    FoxNews has definitely seemed to go off the deep end in some respects.... but they've figured out how to get the most liberal people in America to tune all of the time. It's very possible that the FoxNews execs saw this trend and just kept going with it.. drawing more and more of the left in just to see what happens.
    Good point. I must admit that I am one of those fools drawn in by them, as well as AM radio!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  2. #74
    Olympic Champ therick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Re: Say they never get it capped...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    Rick....perception can become reality. That is why i said "at least in public" earlier in this thread. There was a reason even dems were getting upset with Obama's response. People are seeing him going to Chicago, only going to the gulf after public pressure got to hot, hosting and going to different music events, his staff having supersoaker fights, opening investigations and lawsuits, ect.... On a side not it looks like in the last few days he has gotten the hint and has been more public
    I get your point. However, I see the negative reactions by both sides as being superficial and pathetic attempts to make any and every action or inaction part of the current zero sum game of politics. The problem being that none of those statements by either side are doing anything to fix the problem for the people who are actually affected by this disaster.

  3. #75

    Default Re: Say they never get it capped...

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    He has no proof, because they aren't the same person.
    While this much is certainly clear, I'm more interested in how Quinn supposedly discovered this secret. Should be worth a laugh, at least.

  4. #76

    Default Re: Say they never get it capped...

    Quote Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
    While this much is certainly clear, I'm more interested in how Quinn supposedly discovered this secret. Should be worth a laugh, at least.
    I was throwing it out there. Ban's one post read so much like WUW, I thought for sure they were the same person. I read a few weeks ago that there were people with several screen names and I thought I had figured one out.

    The story in my head was that WUW had been hitting the bottle and forgot who he had signed in as. Now, I have absolutely no proof he even drinks and I don't really care. I was in a creative mood and tried to visualize what WUW and Ban looked like. (I do it about everyone on this board, I'm a little ADHD). Anyway I saw WUW as a businessman with a crooked tie and messed up hair hitting the whiskey after a long days work. He then types his frustrations out on this board. I pictured Ban as the same man, but looking sharp and drinking a martini after a great day at the office, and trying to let everyone know that we should all be politically correct in every situation. The other day, I thought WUW had one more jack-n-coke than usual and signed in wrong.

    No offense intended to either man, like I said, I have a story in my head for everyone.

  5. #77

    Default Re: Say they never get it capped...

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    No offense intended to either man, like I said, I have a story in my head for everyone.
    Wow, I think your stories deserve their own thread. Could be interesting.

  6. #78

    Default Re: Say they never get it capped...

    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Wow, I think your stories deserve their own thread. Could be interesting.
    With a name like Flop the Nuts, your's is very interesting! lol

  7. #79

    Default Re: Say they never get it capped...

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    and trying to let everyone know that we should all be politically correct in every situation.
    I always love to see how that works two ways.

    Helen Thomas, anyone?
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  8. #80

    Default Re: Say they never get it capped...

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    I always love to see how that works two ways.

    Helen Thomas, anyone?
    I was speaking of the type of PC when people get offended at jokes or because an American wore an American flag shirt to an American school. Again, no harm intended, I just thought I figured you two out. And how much did you pay Jensen to say I was wrong?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •